Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Could also be said the 3 is cheaper because it isn't selling.
I’d have bought at least one if it wasn’t so asymmetrical. I’m not persnickety about whether the 510 is centered or not, or if the fire button is on the front or side, but that mod is just too weird a shape for me. I almost didn’t get a Lustro because of that. But that’s not as weird a shape, and it’s actually a really nice vape. I’m sure the 3 is, too.

I had an old Mercury Cougar and it was beautiful. It was getting old though, and I went looking for another car. But that was when they switched it up to that hideous little pod like thing with the antenna right in the middle of the windshield. Yikes. I’d have loved another Cougar, but that was just too ugly. I bet it was a nice ride, but I couldn’t get past the aesthetics

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My GV Aegis Solo came in yesterday from Kanger Wholesale USA. Nice mod. It looks a lot like my Aegis Legend 200W, but much smaller. It fits the hand well and will probably be a decent pocket carry mod. I keep buying deals for the Vape Apocalypse that may or may not happen. At any rate, I'll have hardware for decades if I take care of them.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My GV Aegis Solo came in yesterday from Kanger Wholesale USA. Nice mod. It looks a lot like my Aegis Legend 200W, but much smaller. It fits the hand well and will probably be a decent pocket carry mod. I keep buying deals for the Vape Apocalypse that may or may not happen. At any rate, I'll have hardware for decades if I take care of them.

I have a Solo coming by slow boat. I have the 100w, which is okay, but I think I’ll like the smaller one better. The 100 is rather a handful for a single, and I have loads of more pocket friendly singles, so it doesn’t get a lot of run time.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
More things I like about the Amighty:

1. It is very stable. Aegis 100 stable. I like a mod that's hard for the cats to knock over.

2. The screen is big and clear, and, because the battery indicator is blue, it is especially easy to see, even without reading glasses.

I still love the Pumper 18 and the Colossal, but this fellow is right up there with them.

Disappointing news: I did not win Sourcemore's Tribeaut contest. Because I never win anything, I am not surprised, but I'm still sad.

I’ve been singing it’s praises since before the holidays all to deaf years though it seemed. I love it glad you do as well !

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I’ve been singing it’s praises since before the holidays all to deaf years though it seemed. I love it glad you do as well !

I like it, will probably get one. It’s just there were so many others I wanted more at the time. I was in my squonkers phase, lol.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Meet my Marvellous new Minikin 2, NarTa RDTA sits on top and there the Ta stays:p
    image.jpeg

Now that's 3 in my little Asmodus Family and still growing:wub:
    image.jpeg

I'm catching you @AngeNZ ;)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Six Lunas, four Pumper 18s, six Colossi, two Amightys (one in hand and one on the way), a Spruzza, an Ohmsmium 24, and, soon, a Tribeaut. I think that's it. Not sure. Close enough.

Am I the first Tribeauty?

Have you ordered a Tribeaut??
    I was hoping to be the first owner;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread