Not open for further replies.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I feel like...the biggest idiot in the world. So here is a good reason why you shouldn't (do other things) before you put anything together :| I didn't even have a freaking coil in/on it...I'm gonna quit life now lol
Don't feel bad. The Breeze is a little bit more involved than a top loading stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stols001

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Last edited:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Reactions: dansus

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Er um...user error alert. After trying everything, I rinsed it out and noticed something was at the very bottom by the contact inside; almost like it was obstructing it. Took a papertowl rolled up in, and out comes a little black rubberband. Ya...the one that fits on a coil. I guess it was perfectly blocking the contact. An fyi if this same thing happens to anyone else. Works fine now.

Jingles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Er um...user error alert. After trying everything, I rinsed it out and noticed something was at the very bottom by the contact inside; almost like it was obstructing it. Took a papertowl rolled up in, and out comes a little black rubberband. Ya...the one that fits on a coil. I guess it was perfectly blocking the contact. An fyi if this same thing happens to anyone else. Works fine now.

DeAngelis

Oct 3, 2017
    Atlanta
    bit.ly
    They announced the 1.2 coil: New resistance coil for Aspire Breeze - Aspire New Products release Discussions on Aspire Forums

Sadly, my Breeze died yesterday right as I saw that. Anyone have theirs just stop firing? It doesn't seem like the battery, since it glows when pressing. Just seems like the firing function is dead. I tried a new coil, and fiddled with it.

I treated this thing really well; never dropped it or anything. Bummer.

I know making sure the coil is screwed in correctly makes it fire as if it's a safety technology, also i'm having issues with the colors i can charge it all night and get a pink color and as the day progress i get a blue color after heavy usage instead of the regular pink or orange. Explains why it's on sale for 18$

• Agree
    Reactions: Jingles

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I got the 1.2 coils, and they're pretty great. Not a huge difference at first, just slightly cooler, better flavor for some reason, and the coils don't crackle now. And the best part....lasts over one tank full now, instead of like half with the .6. Quite the upgrade in that regard.

I think they're all around just better, so highly recommended.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    1.2 battery correction- that was only the first tank with my new breeze....second tank did not make it all the way through (about 75% of the juice)

Since it's such a simple device, I'm thinking it's using the exact same wattage for both coils. I'm not positive, but just my feeling. So probably no battery difference. But it does seem to last longer since it's using less juice with each puff. Anyway, just a clarification.

Meowsn

Oct 27, 2017
    Madison, WI
    it is definitely not a MTL device.
    Definitely not? I use mine as a MTL and it works just fine. I have to say that I hate refilling it while I'm in the car as a decent amount of juice remains on the stem.
    I get about 4 days out of a coil
    Really? Maybe I don't use mine as much as you but I've run the battery down around 10 times on the same coil without issues. Same great flavor and decent cloud production.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread