Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
Definitely not? I use mine as a MTL and it works just fine. I have to say that I hate refilling it while I'm in the car as a decent amount of juice remains on the stem.

Really? Maybe I don't use mine as much as you but I've run the battery down around 10 times on the same coil without issues. Same great flavor and decent cloud production.
YMMV of course. In my experience the draw is too loose to be a proper MTL even with the o-ring trick to reduce it further.

I think I had one coil last a week, most of the others started tasting off after about four days. (Old .6 ohm) It may just be the juice I prefer, but it's nothing unusual and I get decent time of a nautilus coil.

I stopped chasing these smaller aio devices a while ago and just went straight to a billet box and .7ohm nautilus coils. Works like a charm for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
A quick “dumb” question.... I am knew to this. I got a breeze for Christmas and love it so far. When do I need to refill it? Do I wait till all the liquid is gone or refill it sooner?

Please excuse the newbie.

Hey, not dumb at all. I suggest filling it before it gets to the bottom, to avoid dry hits. This may also make the coil last longer. I try to refill around the 1/6th way point. There is no exact right time, but just note that those 2 cotton points at the bottom of the coil have to stay pretty wet to keep it going.

It's too bad it's such a pain to refill; it's a really great device otherwise. And welcome to the board!

Izzylee

Mar 10, 2018
Hiya,
I am new to the forum so please forgive me if I sound newbish. I have a bit of an issue. I've had my breeze for about 2 weeks now. I'm on my 2nd coil. No matter what I do...there is a bitter aftertaste. YES I primed my coils and let it sit a very good while before Vaping. I've tried different juices that are a 50/50 or 60/40 VG blend at the most. And I only use 3mg or 6mg nicotine at the most. These juices are not bitter in my other devices. It tastes to me like new plastic. Like the device itself smelled coming out of the box. I hoped the more I vaped that the "new" taste would diminish. Nope. It's so unpleasant that I'm about to give up on this thing. I love the size, feel and convenience of this device, but that bitter aftertaste is a major put off. Any suggestions or similar experiences? Thanx in advance for any helpful replies. I will be sad if I can't get this thing to stop it.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Hiya,
I am new to the forum so please forgive me if I sound newbish. I have a bit of an issue. I've had my breeze for about 2 weeks now. I'm on my 2nd coil. No matter what I do...there is a bitter aftertaste. YES I primed my coils and let it sit a very good while before Vaping. I've tried different juices that are a 50/50 or 60/40 VG blend at the most. And I only use 3mg or 6mg nicotine at the most. These juices are not bitter in my other devices. It tastes to me like new plastic. Like the device itself smelled coming out of the box. I hoped the more I vaped that the "new" taste would diminish. Nope. It's so unpleasant that I'm about to give up on this thing. I love the size, feel and convenience of this device, but that bitter aftertaste is a major put off. Any suggestions or similar experiences? Thanx in advance for any helpful replies. I will be sad if I can't get this thing to stop it.

Hmm, it sounds like you might need to find a creative way to clean the device. Maybe carefully fill it with vodka and let it sit? I'd suggest clean it anyway you can, just be real careful. That's all I can think of.

Reactions: Izzylee

Izzylee

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm, it sounds like you might need to find a creative way to clean the device. Maybe carefully fill it with vodka and let it sit? I'd suggest clean it anyway you can, just be real careful. That's all I can think of.

Thank you for your reply. I had gave cleaning it out a thought, but your idea..with vodka..sounds much better! Vodka makes anything better haha. :lol: I will seriously give that a try and let u know how it goes. I really appreciate it Thank you .

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I loved this vape, dropped it and my tank cracked and they do not sell replacements. I would never purchase again just because of this reason. I can’t use mine at all now:(

Is it even intended to be disassembled? It looks like the end cap is pinned rather than attached with screws. For that reason, I figured it's done once the glass breaks or the battery dies. I actually got a backup Breeze just in case something happens. Broken glass is never a problem with pod systems, of course, since they're plastic and the pods are disposable. If you want an all in one with replaceable glass and battery, you might look at the Cupti or something similar. Glass tube for Kanger CUPTI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread