Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Just to echo the above. I'm head over heels in love with my Mini. Only been using it for the week, but it is truly great, and better than it's big daddy in every measurable way (except for tank size, but I prefer it smaller myself.)

I also got the Replacement tank w/ T window for it, but have yet to use it. I was a bit worried that the glass wouldn't coat the whole inside- even though that probably seems obvious in hindsight. But I can confirm that it does. I hate the taste of metal, so if anyone was worried about that as well, this looks like 8 bucks well spent to better protect it.

I am always cautious about giving into hype, but this tank and these coils really do seem worth every bit of it.

Anyone know a good price online yet for coil 5 packs? It seems like a lot of the retailers that have carried the Mini, don't yet have them individually in stock yet.

Another enthusiastic vote for the BVC coils. On my Provari with full size Aspire I'm running at 4.4v with gobs of vapor and clean fresh taste with ever vape!

I bought my coils from www.sweet-vapes.com. $10.95 for a pack of 5 coils, which I think is a great deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
Another enthusiastic vote for the BVC coils. On my Provari with full size Aspire I'm running at 4.4v with gobs of vapor and clean fresh taste with ever vape!

I bought my coils from [url]www.sweet-vapes.com[/URL]. $10.95 for a pack of 5 coils, which I think is a great deal!

Tried to go there all I got was

We're sorry, but our website is under maintenance.

We are working on moving to a new STABLE server and will be ready very soon! :mad:

Cetra

Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Memphis, TN
I got my BVC Nautilus heads in last Thursday and I've been using them ever since. While the comparison to good old Cartos is apt, I think it also does a lot to lessen just how good these things are. I've been vaping Boge Cartos in a Phinac Tank for two years. These new heads have changed that. They put out much more vapor that is much more flavorful than my Boges ever did. And they're they handle higher voltage better than my cartos OR the standard Nautilus heads.

I'll be sticking with the BVCs until I can find something as that performs this well and is this easy to set up. I personally think thats going to be a good long while. The only thing I've vaped that comes close is from a Genesis or RBA. As far as screwing something into a tank and filling, I think this may just be the best there is short of getting into rebuildables. They really are that good.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I got my BVC Nautilus heads in last Thursday and I've been using them ever since. While the comparison to good old Cartos is apt, I think it also does a lot to lessen just how good these things are. I've been vaping Boge Cartos in a Phinac Tank for two years. These new heads have changed that. They put out much more vapor that is much more flavorful than my Boges ever did. And they're they handle higher voltage better than my cartos OR the standard Nautilus heads.

I'll be sticking with the BVCs until I can find something as that performs this well and is this easy to set up. I personally think thats going to be a good long while. The only thing I've vaped that comes close is from a Genesis or RBA. As far as screwing something into a tank and filling, I think this may just be the best there is short of getting into rebuildables. They really are that good.

I agree completely. They are pretty awesome! I find the only ones doubting it are the ones who haven't tried them yet.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

I'm with you! I don't want to get into RBA's, but every time I've ever complained about a clearomizer the only suggestion you'll get is you need to go RBA. I guess we can say the BVC coils make our systems a hybrid clearo/carto but that's just a label. For me this works great, tastes great and produces huge vapor. What more could I need or want?!

mstave

Jun 12, 2014
Baltimore, MD
I'm with you! I don't want to get into RBA's, but every time I've ever complained about a clearomizer the only suggestion you'll get is you need to go RBA. I guess we can say the BVC coils make our systems a hybrid clearo/carto but that's just a label. For me this works great, tastes great and produces huge vapor. What more could I need or want?!

Well, I went through 4 of 5 coils and all I got was a flooded tank and juice in my mouth. Tried both of my full sized tanks, two different juices, take apart/clean, different airholes, higher/lower wattage - nothing helped. I really wanted these to work, but I guess I got a bad batch. Given most everyone I read is having a great time, I'm going to order another box (101vape.com $12.99 - love that site) and try again. Hope springs eternal!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Well, I went through 4 of 5 coils and all I got was a flooded tank and juice in my mouth. Tried both of my full sized tanks, two different juices, take apart/clean, different airholes, higher/lower wattage - nothing helped. I really wanted these to work, but I guess I got a bad batch. Given most everyone I read is having a great time, I'm going to order another box (101vape.com $12.99 - love that site) and try again. Hope springs eternal!

Are you sure the coil you were using is the BVC, not BDC?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

You either have a Damaged Nautilus (NOT Sealing) or you are drawing way to hard.
This is the same for ANY Bottom coil Unit leaking.

Hope you kept the coils. they can be rinsed and used again once you figure the problem out.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I wonder how long it will be until kanger copies the design?
Nautilus copied Arotank, Arotank2 copied nautilus, kanger dual coil v2 copied aspire BDC and the result is more choices for all of us -
:)
jjk

I hope Kanger copies this BVC soon. I have a Kanger Mega, which won't get much, if any vape time as long as I'm getting such terrific results with the Aspire and the BVC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread