Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Pretty much my adv tank. Nautilus BVC coils come in either 1.6 or 1.8Ω. Bottom fill, which with all of the newer top fill atty's, might be a bit long in the tooth. So, too, are ego ones and kabuki. Even at its largest diameter hole, the air flow is pretty restricted...IMHO.
Issues? Although the glass is pretty stout, they will break depending on how they land. You need to clean the spring and 510 pin, as drops of juice accumulates in the recess. About every second fill, take out the coil, use a q-tip to dab the bottom, wipe off the base of the coil and reinstall.
Coil life for me is great, but then I use 70/30 (pg/vg), 8 watts (really 4.0 volts on provari) and DIY peppermint juice. I get almost a month before the flavor and vapor dies. By then the coil is reading 2.1 to 2.3 and its time to toss.

Reactions: stols001

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Maybe just me, but, I find that juice in a large atomizer starts to change flavor. Heating of the juice in chamber area and it, then, being later atomized, may seem a justification for an RDA, but, a large tank makes the flavor change more noticeable for me.

Just a thought...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I was not a fan of the Original Nautilus and retired mine quickly. I do agree the N2 is a more flavorful option, to me the Nautilus original tank vapes like what it is, a very large tank, which is often not my preference.

There are also other tanks that take the Nautilus coils, including an the Njoy Elf (kind of fixes many of the N2 filling problems and really is 2 ml capacity) and the Kabuki 3 ml capacity, and gets the best flavor out of the Nautilus coils, which come in resistances of 0.7 1.6 and 1.8, actually. My favorite is the Nautilus 1.6 coil.

Plenty of other MTL tanks out there without the Nautilus coils and some of them are great. The Innoken Zenith tank is 4 ml capacity, and you will get much better flavor from it than the Nautilus or even the N2, in my opinion.

But if you are happy with what you have and can get an extender tank, it sounds like that might be the best option for you. Best of luck,

Anna

Reactions: Storm52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread