Aspire Nautilus Mini problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordp

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Dallas
Hi all
I am a new vaper and last week I purchased the aspire cf vv battery with the Nautilus mini tank and a few days ago it started spitting e liquid into my mouth on the first fire. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it. Any help and hints on how to make it stop and what I'm doing wrong??

What kind of juice are you using (PG/VG) and how many volts? Look down the top of the coil, there should be wire mesh at the top that helps prevent spitting.

laura96130

Jan 30, 2015
SUSANVILLE
..is it just the first fire (or second, or more? maybe)?

I expect mine to spit a little first off. Have you wiped around the top of the tank (pull out the drip tip).. juice gets in there too.

It's just the first fire but it's a lot of liquid into my mouth I hAve dried out my whole unit cleaned my drip tip...replaced the coil and once it gets laid on it's side I feel like it floods...thank you all so much for help

Brian Bavington

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
brooksville fl
It's just the first fire but it's a lot of liquid into my mouth I hAve dried out my whole unit cleaned my drip tip...replaced the coil and once it gets laid on it's side I feel like it floods...thank you all so much for help
They will flood if laid down for any length of time not so bad if full its cause from tank loseing vacuum littel juice holes in the atomizer not being submerge cause air leak lower the vg the quicker it happens a lose atomizer will do the same thing but all the time

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
I use high vg liquid and still had this problem for weeks and tried everything in the book. Somehow it corrected itself but I have no idea how. There is a review on youtube about putting an extra washer at the bottom of the threads where it screws into the chimney. It worked for me but not all the time. I changed and primed the coils a few times. Some had gurgling out of the box that corrected itself after 1 tank of use. I also heard that your not supposed to overtighten the base. I havent seen any difference with it loser or tighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqWnjal6W0

Leaking was the least of my problems that I had with that tank.

The spring rusted the first time I cleaned it.
The pin never liked to sit right with my iStick 20W. I always had shorting issues.
It leaked all the time. If you gave it bad looks, thought about it. Replaced the tank with one of the steel ones to fix that problem.
Couldn't ever get the BVC carts to fully screw in correctly.

To get rid of the gurgling, I'd run it up to 20W and take a couple big hits, then take it back down to where I found it to be comfortable, around 12W. Again, YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread