Aspire Nautilus problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I don't get it. For 2 weeks, this tank was performing awesome. No burnt hits and no leaks.

Now all of a sudden for 2 atomizer changes in a row, I get burnt hits. I'm using the same exact juice as well. It just seems like the juice isn't wicking as good as it did prior.

Did Aspire recently change the design of the atomizer heads in regards to hole size? Is the tank not building up pressure to get the juice into the coils?

Anyone have any ideas?

Ripshod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Goole, United Kingdom
If you bought the 'kit' pack and you've had these problem with the 2 spare coil provided in the pack I just want to point out that the 3 coils, including the one already fitted, each have a different resistance. I can't be sure but I believe the one already fitted was 2.2 ohm, and the spare 2 are 1.8 and 1.6 ohm.

If this is the case then I suggest the 2.2ohm is better for you (unless you run VV/VW) and the other 2 are overpowered, burning your juice. If you do run VV/VW turn it down a bit.

Good luck, vape on!!

*edit*

My supplier only lists 1.6 and 1.8 in their replacements. I'm sure the coil on mine was 2.2, but I could be wrong as I binned it.

Last edited:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
What do you mean cleaned it properly?

Break it down, run all pieces under warm water, dry everything out thoroughly with a paper towel, new coil put in....
Not trying to be funny, but you got to make sure you've got that water out of everything. I use my coils until it starts tasting like it's done, then in goes a new one. Not sure where you might be ordering your heads--I got mine from myvapostore--not a problem with any of them.

Good luck...

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I don't get it. For 2 weeks, this tank was performing awesome. No burnt hits and no leaks.

Now all of a sudden for 2 atomizer changes in a row, I get burnt hits. I'm using the same exact juice as well. It just seems like the juice isn't wicking as good as it did prior.

Did Aspire recently change the design of the atomizer heads in regards to hole size? Is the tank not building up pressure to get the juice into the coils?

Anyone have any ideas?

So what voltage or wattage are you using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread