Zombie Apocalypse dry hits in aspire nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
I started using Zombie Apocalypse in a reo mini bottom feeder years ago, and later moved to aspire tanks. I don't remember wicking problems when I switched to the first aspire tanks with much smaller wicks. And I don't have this problem with the other e-liquids I vape.

Is anyone else having issues with Zombie Apocalypse in a aspire nautilus? Like nasty dry hits, and just generally "not the same" flavor?

I wish I could pin point exactly what other than dry hits.. But I don't think I will order Zombie Apocalypse again after years of happy vaping, as I'm not enjoying the flavor anymore even when the atomizer is performing.

Thanks

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I use the Nautilus Minis and have found that any e-Liquids that contain sweeteners tend to clog the coils or atomizers and cause dry hits or just fry the coils. I use High or MAx VG e-Liquids all the time with no problems so I have to assume it is sweeteners added since it does not happen with my own DIY MAX VG.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
I use the Nautilus Minis and have found that any e-Liquids that contain sweeteners tend to clog the coils or atomizers and cause dry hits or just fry the coils. I use High or MAx VG e-Liquids all the time with no problems so I have to assume it is sweeteners added since it does not happen with my own DIY MAX VG.

I guess I could give it another chance with the Max VG, or not..

Reactions: SteveS45

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
You could just get another Reo and learn to build quick & dirty coils for the RM2. Zombie Apocalypse problem and FDA Apocalypse problem both solved. :D

I'm not buying new gear just for one eliquid.

Honestly, Iv been disappointed with other flavors which have changed over the years and figured Zombie Apocalypse has now as well.

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
Do you clean your nautilus coils?

Nope..

They go in the trash, but usually they become clogged before any bad taste.. Not with Zombie Apocalypse.. Even with a fresh primed coil that was left soaking for a day.. Very little flavor that almost instantly gave a burnt dry taste. This last bottle of Zombie Apocalypse has eaten four coils so I dumped the rest down the drain..

Good bye Zombie Apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread