Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Provape just came out with a ring a few days ago:

ProVari Tank Ring

We have a couple of these:

Provari Ring-Pro Beauty Ring – abcvaping

...of course, the ring wasn't on the site BEFORE I ordered my ProVari 10 days ago, or I would have ordered it with mine. Oh well, I have an IBtanked on order since I want to give carto tanks a try for something different and grabbed one of their rings at the same time, so well see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohm-y-Gosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
England, UK
Thanks for the suggestions all. I really ought to have done a search first before starting a thread (not sure why I didn't really) :unsure:

Nearly all the reviews I've seen and read on the Nautilus are pretty positive, so I'm keen to give one a go. Been using Protanks and have just learnt how to re-build so it'll be interesting to see how they compare with my cotton/32g efforts. Wasn't sure how it would look on my Provari but by my fears have been alleyed as they look good IMO even without a ring to cover the slight overhang.

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia
Thanks for the suggestions all. I really ought to have done a search first before starting a thread (not sure why I didn't really) :unsure:

Nearly all the reviews I've seen and read on the Nautilus are pretty positive, so I'm keen to give one a go. Been using Protanks and have just learnt how to re-build so it'll be interesting to see how they compare with my cotton/32g efforts. Wasn't sure how it would look on my Provari but by my fears have been alleyed as they look good IMO even without a ring to cover the slight overhang.

Starting new threads is what makes the forum fun and informative. Good luck with your device.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
...of course, the ring wasn't on the site BEFORE I ordered my ProVari 10 days ago, or I would have ordered it with mine. Oh well, I have an IBtanked on order since I want to give carto tanks a try for something different and grabbed one of their rings at the same time, so well see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just a heads up. the ibtanked ring really raises up the tank pretty high. i'm thinking most heads/tanks won't have threads and pins that will reach the positive post from such a distance. i know the kayfun black barely reaches with the post screwed all the way out. and that post screws out quite a ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread