Aspire squonk spilled ejuice and burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I filled my kettle with eliquid, brought it to the boil and poured it over my head. It hurts. I'm calling Saul.
    And he would say, "You're an idiot, but I'll take your money anyway.". :laugh:

• Agree
    Reactions: madstabber

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I too have been trying to figure out how the juice would get so hot to do this. I also could only get the juice warm, not even an uncomfortable temp. Something else has to be going on here.
    Yeah, i agree, something else like maybe the guy is full of crap. Troll crap even.

Reactions: Zaryk

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2018
    UK & much further East.
    Yeah, i agree, something else like maybe the guy is full of crap. Troll crap even.

Read my previous post. This is part of an organised disinformation campaign, organised but lame. Human spammers are paid to write bad vape experience posts anywhere they can, forums, social media.

Search engines are always scanning busy forums 24/7, the posts then come up in searches by the public, journalists and so on.

Suddenly rubbish becomes the truth and lies are legitimised.

Research White Hat and Black Hat techniques for manipulating public opinion to learn more.

Obviously the OP has not returned since posted, they had no need to, job done. I reported it and explained how it works in the hope it would be deleted, but it hasn't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread