At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBMP529

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Levittown, NY
I was able to stock up when Clark announced the shutdown and ordered as much as I could mainly ordering Wakonda, Radioactive, and my beloved Virus. ( I also took a shot on Grandma's Cinnamon Danish which I was never a huge fan of when I first tried it but wound up loving it after Clark shut his doors). I'm now out of GCD and have 1 last Virus unopened in the steep cabinet and about a 2 month supply of Radioactive and Wakonda so I'm absolutely stoked that Nicoticket is back and on a personal level glad that Kent is healthy. Welcome back brother! I will be ordering shortly !

On point I'm rotating some of my dwindling stock on MVP3 Pros/Kanger Subtanks ..Wakonda in one Radioactive in the other ...I'm tremendously relieved that I will be able to order from my favorite e-liquid vendor again.

Ken

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Finally got over the fear of industry shutdown, huh Kent.....
I don't know if it was fear - I had a ton going on in my personal life. Mom was sick, I was sick. Keeping up with the FDA requirements isn't that bad actually - ingredient listing this November, everything else is done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I was able to stock up when Clark announced the shutdown and ordered as much as I could mainly ordering Wakonda, Radioactive, and my beloved Virus. ( I also took a shot on Grandma's Cinnamon Danish which I was never a huge fan of when I first tried it but wound up loving it after Clark shut his doors). I'm now out of GCD and have 1 last Virus unopened in the steep cabinet and about a 2 month supply of Radioactive and Wakonda so I'm absolutely stoked that Nicoticket is back and on a personal level glad that Kent is healthy. Welcome back brother! I will be ordering shortly !

On point I'm rotating some of my dwindling stock on MVP3 Pros/Kanger Subtanks ..Wakonda in one Radioactive in the other ...I'm tremendously relieved that I will be able to order from my favorite e-liquid vendor again.

Ken
Heya Ken! Thanks for the great note! It's good to be back, and healthy. The fresh liquid is getting good feedback - not trying to clone the liquid I did previously, more putting my best foot forward on every bottle, taking everything I have learned into account. It's been a marvelous journey, so blessed

Reactions: mackman

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
I don't know if it was fear - I had a ton going on in my personal life. Mom was sick, I was sick. Keeping up with the FDA requirements isn't that bad actually - ingredient listing this November, everything else is done.

most of your past posts would claim otherwise. from the FDA regulations, to your bottling issue (also claiming you were against plastic due to the shelf life lol), to age verification, industry tanking (which its not), to losing staff....

but, maybe not since you claimed to release recipes, which i dont believe ever happened, if you were to sell out your inventory. which you dumped a few months prior to necessary. doubt you were ever going to release, otherwise, why say you would release them regardless of selling out inventory lol? sure, keep the great ones to yourselves, but to not release ANY? very strange indeed. it was a farewell gift to your loyal customers that in the end got the "well, we didnt sell all our inventory, so screw you guys"....thats how many took it

so what was it, FDA regulations as you initially said, bottler, later said, or now health issues. lot of mixed messages thrown around since you said there was no chance youd bring nicoticket back, yet, here you are. one can only assume its becuase the "fear" has dissipated ; )

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
most of your past posts would claim otherwise. from the FDA regulations, to your bottling issue (also claiming you were against plastic due to the shelf life lol), to age verification, industry tanking (which its not), to losing staff....

but, maybe not since you claimed to release recipes, which i dont believe ever happened, if you were to sell out your inventory. which you dumped a few months prior to necessary. doubt you were ever going to release, otherwise, why say you would release them regardless of selling out inventory lol? sure, keep the great ones to yourselves, but to not release ANY? very strange indeed. it was a farewell gift to your loyal customers that in the end got the "well, we didnt sell all our inventory, so screw you guys"....thats how many took it

so what was it, FDA regulations as you initially said, bottler, later said, or now health issues. lot of mixed messages thrown around since you said there was no chance youd bring nicoticket back, yet, here you are. one can only assume its becuase the "fear" has dissipated ; )
I actually released both the OR30 and the Sure Bert recipe. SB is on .................. and OR30 is on our official Facebook page.

Reactions: Lacit1707

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Certainly not my intention - as you have already illustrated, there was lots going on.

all good. im not a DYI anyway, so didnt affect me, other than feeling bamboozled a bit...going out of business sale, buy buy buy and ill give give give....

honestly, i have a feeling i know the real reason for the shutdown but ill leave those thoughts to myself. do you and whats best for your business.....

either way, glad wakonda is back. almost dont with my last bottle

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
all good. im not a DYI anyway, so didnt affect me, other than feeling bamboozled a bit...going out of business sale, buy buy buy and ill give give give....

honestly, i have a feeling i know the real reason for the shutdown but ill leave those thoughts to myself. do you and whats best for your business.....

either way, glad wakonda is back. almost dont with my last bottle
Glad to be back [emoji774], keeping busy. Sense of purpose is always good - so many people still struggle with quitting and staying quit. I'll contribute what and where I can.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Glad to be back [emoji774], keeping busy. Sense of purpose is always good - so many people still struggle with quitting and staying quit. I'll contribute what and where I can.

while ive got you here chatting ; )

I posed this in another thread by going to the source will give me better information..... let me know, thanks!

anyone try the new Betelgeuse?

once i switched to sub-ohm tank, the old recipe was unvapable. still ahve two bottles at home. Is the new recipe thicker? the old stuff was very harsh in sub ohm....also, this on the site doesnt indicate what a "basic" tank is... to me, that says NOT sub ohm...

* PG/VG Ratio = 30PG/70VG <<Wicks Good In Basic Tanks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The new recipe is 30/70 as opposed to 65/35 so there is much less throat hit. Smoother. An example of a basic tank would be the Nautilus, or even a more recently released tank like a Baby Beast. It's also less sweet, so the coil life is greatly enhanced. It's a much improved liquid - I'm not focused on cloning the liquid I did previously as I am making the best bottle I can make at the present moment.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
The new recipe is 30/70 as opposed to 65/35 so there is much less throat hit. Smoother. An example of a basic tank would be the Nautilus, or even a more recently released tank like a Baby Beast. It's also less sweet, so the coil life is greatly enhanced. It's a much improved liquid - I'm not focused on cloning the liquid I did previously as I am making the best bottle I can make at the present moment.

perfect, thats what i thought but couldnt recall the % of the previous mix...i must say, the flavor on that for fruit punch was the best ive had, so hoping the new blend comes close.

EDIT: im using the new TFV12 Prince tank....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Glad you enjoyed it. The new formula will definitely perform better in your subohm equipment. Grab it up at a discount - once we pull it we will rotate "the 4th flavor" out for a new/different flavor. I only plan to offer 4 flavors at a time.

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Glad you enjoyed it. The new formula will definitely perform better in your subohm equipment. Grab it up at a discount - once we pull it we will rotate "the 4th flavor" out for a new/different flavor. I only plan to offer 4 flavors at a time.

yea i read that in the email that went out....any idea how long you think the limited release will be available at a time....i know htis obviously comes down to demand but are you close to out of the betelgeuse? only reason i ask, im going to order one and if i like it, im going to want to order a bunch more.....

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
yea i read that in the email that went out....any idea how long you think the limited release will be available at a time....i know htis obviously comes down to demand but are you close to out of the betelgeuse? only reason i ask, im going to order one and if i like it, im going to want to order a bunch more.....
Unfortunately there's probably inadequate time to assess and then decide if you wanted more... Unintended effect of limiting/simplification the product line. Betelgeuse will definitely be down before the end of the week.

Reactions: Lacit1707
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread