Our Nicoticket Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
That's an older pic when my order was received. All of those H1N1~ Kryptonite bottles (born 12/1/13) have not been touched yet. I think they are ready now :D

" have not been touched yet " .........:blink:

I have four bottles of virus 11/29/13 untouched. They may just stay that way for a while.
Congrats on the self restraint. The K should be fantastic right about now.
That was a sweet order.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
How did I miss this thread last night?!?!!?
2014-02-20%2017.33.26.jpg

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
Pardon me everyone don't want to break up the photo shoot but I have seen this name pop up a lot on ECF and these collections are huge. The juice is that good hah? I have never tried it but collections like these speak volumes for sure. What is it about the juice that's so good? I have to know.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Pardon me everyone don't want to break up the photo shoot but I have seen this name pop up a lot on ECF and these collections are huge. The juice is that good hah? I have never tried it but collections like these speak volumes for sure. What is it about the juice that's so good? I have to know.

One simple word. Everything. If you're a custard fan Creme Brulee and Custands Last Stand are excellent. Cookie? Go with Doodle. Hell I wasn't even a tobacco fan till I tried H1N1/The Virus. Add to that some stellar CS (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/527962-superman-super-customer-service.html) and you really can't go wrong.

Protip: if you do order skip the 15ml bottles lol.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
One simple word. Everything. If you're a custard fan Creme Brulee and Custands Last Stand are excellent. Cookie? Go with Doodle. Hell I wasn't even a tobacco fan till I tried H1N1/The Virus. Add to that some stellar CS (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/527962-superman-super-customer-service.html) and you really can't go wrong.

Protip: if you do order skip the 15ml bottles lol.

Haha skip the 15's I like that. I'm big into lightly sweet tobaccos. I think I'm going to give The Virus a try.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Vanilla flavoring extracted in house from the finest sources of vanilla in the world.

A 'no fluff' line-up - it's all good, really.

Premium liquid without the premium prices.

H1N1 = Naturally Extracted Tobacco (in house), yummy

The guy that makes the liquid replies to questions like this one.

The goat.

We treat every customer like family - we actually try to get to know you - it's not a "stiff business transaction" - it's an experience.

Fast shipping - usually same or next business day.

Personal notes on every invoice.

Shiny purple bags make your mailman ask strange questions.

Pre-steeping - most of the time, most of it isn't just vapable out of the mailbox - it's prime-time.

Central location - Omaha, NE - on a USPS hub so the shipping is fast even with 1st Class.

Probably lots I missed, but those are a few...

Welcome to our humble little corner of the ECF universe!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ok here's my collection:

and then another with a P-Nut inspection going on:

Edit: I just realized after putting all the bottles away, I had forgot one an that was the CB:WE...I keep it separate and pull it out to make it last...its sooooo good hehe

I see a custom label in there... LOL "Daddy Doodle"

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I plan on draining all remaining drops of old and new TA virus, Kriptonite and Open together and see what happens. :blink:

I'd be interested in what the results of that are...

You are one of the people that fell hard for Altered State - are you still mixing it?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Im drooling over everones collections! I still cant pull Franilla away from myself. I could drink the juice its so good. Im glad I have plenty to last me for a bit thats for sure because I cant be without it :). I love all the photo contributions!

Awesome thread idea Bella!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread