atlantis aspire small clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerGolfClouds

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
Orange County, CA, USA
What kind of juice? Specifically, what's your PG/VG ratio? Higher VG = more vapor.

I don't own an Atlantis, but I've heard that they like between 30-40 watts with the .5 ohm coils. Crank that mod up to 30 watts, use some max VG juice, take a nice, deep lung hit on max airflow...and you should produce plenty of vapor.

BeerGolfClouds

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2014
Orange County, CA, USA
Pretty sure its 50/50 its called nerdz by a brand called premium local place here. And I mean I cant inhale much harder lol its rough hut compared to mvp. Larger drip tip

Sounds like you may have too much nicotine. With a sub-ohm setup you'll do well to stay at 6mg and below. Also, less PG in the juice will ease up on the throat hit/burn.

tyjo1986

Dec 12, 2014
Iowa
Sounds great. I have a nautilus and have only bought a 5 pack of coils. I have had great luck. All I do is when I feel like the performance is going I take out the coil, drop it in boiling water. Let it get hot and then use pliers to shake it up in the water. Rinse with clean water and dry burn until it is dry. Rotate through all my coils and 5 months of heavy vaping they are still going strong. Just wondering if I would be able to do the same with the atlantis coils.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I'm vaping it at 30W with 60/40 VG/PG 6mg juice. Produces good clouds and great flavor. I vape 18mg in my clearos and 6mg in the Atlantis. I didn't realize higher nic levels affected vapor production. Yet another incentive to drop to 6mg in all my devices.

Nicotine level has nothing to do with how much vapor you produce. The main reason for dropping nic levels when dripping or subohming is simply because you'll be absorbing more nicotine and it's easy to over-do it. Dropping nic will not result in more vapor if everything else remains the same.

So I bought an atlantis aspire today I run it with dna 30 mod I see everyone online vaping super clouds im puffing out baby clouds like I did with my mvp whats the deal? I run my wattage at about 18 consistantly I tried 30 and same result just warm. I changed to my spare wick same thing. Air flow wide open too any help appreciated!

You've already got the tip to go higher VG (something like a 20/80 pg/vg or even a max VG) so that's worth a try.

Also, remember that Aspire themselves recommend vaping it at 25-35 watts. You have to crank the power through the device - also try the widest airflow setting too. You are lung hitting it right?

Last edited:

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Also a little off topic but how long does a dna 30 last at 25w? Day or two or less?

Not enough info.

Single battery, dual battery( parallel or series), how often you vape, what coil ohm size, gauge, how often you vape, which batteries you use..... etc etc etc. Its impossible to answer you question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread