atlantis aspire small clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jphilp

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2014
Auburn Hills, MI
I run my Atlantis with full VG at 20watts right now and do not have any issues making clouds. The one thing I did notice is when I dropped below 20, and tried as low as 7 watts, is my coils started to gunk up very quickly and I ended up with burnt hits. At 20w I generally replace a 16650 every time I refill the take so it works out well.

SaturnRings

Dec 18, 2014
Memphis, TN
I tried the Atlantis on a tube mod in a local B&M, with a lung inhale, and since the battery probably did around 4.2 volts (whatever wattage that is with a 0.5ohm coil), I did not get the "clouds", but what I did get was triple the vapor of any other tank. And the vapor was indeed very thick in the mouth.

And I'm sure that would have improved triplefold with a regulated mod at around 30 watts. The Atlantis I tried had an expensive dripper-line E-Liquid, Foggboss, and the high-VG liquid held up beautifully in the performance.

Then I tried another Atlantis that housed what was probably an off-brand fruity E-Liquid, and the vapor was hot, somewhat harsh, thin, and starchy. I get that same variance when using any other tank. I believe a lot of it is the liquid. Some E-Liquids are just bad and don't hold up well to vaping.

If you have an E-Liquid that performs really well in lower-end tanks (giving a full, fluffy, moist mouthfeel), try that E-Liquid in the Aspire... starchy E-Liquids that give a really artificial mouthfeel just won't hold up well to that heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread