Atomizer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho
I was wondering if anyone has used a ego 510 atomizer on a riva 510 PV or vise versa?
Liberty flights seems to be out of Riva atomizers. And I also noticed that the price on the ego
Atomizers are about $10 more for a 5 pack and Im not sure why? Any advice on this subject
Would be appreciated!

GIGGITY!!

P.S. Sorry for the layout of this post my Internet is down and had to use my iPhone.

Last edited:

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Thanks for the info......any idea why the ego atomizer
Is $2.75 more per atomizer than the Riva?

Actually, the atomizers that came with my Riva seemed way too airy to me. I'm not sure if they are all that way or if it was just the two that came with my kit, but they were definitely lighter on the TH and vapor than my Ego attys.

So, I'd say the extra cost of the Ego attys is probably worth it.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
I've been using these very EM RIVA atties from LF for a while now. They seem to work quite well when they last. Out of my last 5-pack I've had: 1 last me about 2 weeks, 2 die within 24 hours, and one still going strong. Mostly chain-vaping on a Darwin around 9.5W. I didn't notice much difference in the performance from the Joye atties and I really haven't noticed much difference in reliability. It seems atties are a fickle thing, some last, some don't, it's a crapshoot really. I figured it was worth trying the RIVAs for about $5 a pop...it was and I'd buy 'em again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread