Atomizer warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi DNC, Right now we're on kind of an honor system warranty with atomizers..

If you're burning up atties on a 6v mod then it's kind of tough to cover those under warranty.. At 3.7V and it goes out in a few days we usually will replace them.. After a 5 or 6 days, which believe it or not is beyond the rated life, we try to work with you still..

But being atomizers they're really the biggest expendable with the whole e-cig and that's why we keep prices low on them..

We try and be really fair with replacements as long as you are also..

hoog

resist

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
north carolina
hey, hoogie! any words on the LR attys? are they in order, shipped...?
are you gonna sell them for how much? about 510 cartomizers? bet you'd sell out quickly on those just like everything else you carry.

Yess, I was hoping you were going to carry these!! I will be in for a couple dozen. They are the greatest thing to happen for ecigs since ecigs were invented IMO.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
From what we've been reading, most of the LR atties are 1.4 -1 6 ohms.. The manufacturer has a tolerance of +-.2 ohms.. The other part we've read is that the life is a bit limited when you get too low..

So we opted for the middle at 1.6 ohms.. Hopefully they'll give a great vape but with a little more longevity.. They are supposed to ship on Moday the 19th..

hoog

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
At a set voltage, lower resistance will allow more current flow, which equates to higher wattage (the atty runs hotter). A 1.5ohm atty at 3.7V is similar to a 2.7ohm atty at 5V. They basically allow you to get a "HV vaping experience" with a standard 3.7V battery. See this chart:
wattage.png

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I have been using LR 510's for a couple weeks now and I wont use anything else when vaping at 3.7V. The ones I have are 1.5ohm on my multimeter. I am a heavy vaper and the same one is still going strong. They are very easy to fry. You have to make sure they stay wet. I found that out the hard way when I fried one after 3 drags. I cant wait till you have them because I will be buying quite a few from you. I still have 4 but you can never have to many attys IMO. Are you going to just have 510's. I dont know if they make 901 LR attys but would love to get some of those also. Im using my blue VapeStack with a LR atty as I write this and its amazing.

As far as the warranty for atties. Mark is great about this IMO. Just please and I mean PLEASE be honest with him about this. I am not saying anyone here is dishonest but unfortunatley there are those people in the world. My first atty I used from him fried after 5 drags on my 3.7 box mod and he sent me another one no questions asked. I have fried another one but I did it using a 5V mod. Thats on me. If people take advantage of it I would assume the warranty will not be there at all. He pry checks his attys before he ships them so he knows they are good. Its very easy to check with a multimeter.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
IMO Mark is quite generous with his atty warranty. If I were a supplier I'd offer a 24 hour DOA and that would be that.

If you want a long warranty, pay the extra price to suppliers that offer 'em and go through the hassle of replacement. No thanks.

It's too easy for people to pop an atty on an HV mod and pop it and expect a freebie.

Attys have always been hit or miss. I usually get one dud per 10 (of any variety) and just toss it and keep going.

I've been pushing 6mls a day through my current LR atty for over 3 weeks and it's still as strong as day 1. I got my money's worth and then some.

Keep 'em wet!

Did I mention I love my VapeStack? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread