Warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hack-n-cough

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
San Francisco Bay
Looks like I'm ready to stop smoking and start vaping a 510. Seems this is a good deal here with the Ultimate kit, but I can't seem to find warranty info. for nhaler. I've seen that there are a bunch of diehard fans posting back and forth, and Drew seems most attentive, but from what I've read, there is a pretty high DOA issue with batteries and atomizers for these things in general.

So, what's the warranty and return policy? :confused:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You definatley wont get any DOA in my 510s cause I test them all due to my waranty terms with Joy Tech and the Ultimate kit is actually the Kr808D-1 model...The Elite Kit is the 510 with cahrger kit...FYI all my batts are marked with an Ultra Violet Pen and I do honor all replacemants in a resonable amount of time...Reasonable meaning , these are made with limited quality control and if I replaced everyone that went bad in 60 days I would be out of business....The batteries are a maintenace item and the attys are pretty much designed to go bad for planned obsolescence...I am always as fair as possible with all my customers...Thanks for your interest in my products.
Drew

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Wow:

1h 7m asked to answered. That's pretty attentive!

Also good to know that you test them before you ship them, and the UV pen tells me you expect to stand behind your own products (just not anyone else's ;) ).

Thanks for the rapid reply. Looking forward to joining your fan club.

Drew's e-juice is awesome as well hack

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Looks like I'm ready to stop smoking and start vaping a 510. Seems this is a good deal here with the Ultimate kit, but I can't seem to find warranty info. for nhaler. I've seen that there are a bunch of diehard fans posting back and forth, and Drew seems most attentive, but from what I've read, there is a pretty high DOA issue with batteries and atomizers for these things in general.

So, what's the warranty and return policy? :confused:

Realize that people who get DOA items are more likely to post than someone to say "I got this battery and it worked." I got some batts from Drew 3 months ago and they're all still going strong.

I went through several suppliers before I found Drew, and like a lot of the posts you'll read here, I wish I had found him first!

Just don't give him the wrong mailing address and then complain that your order got lostindajungle ;-)

hack-n-cough

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
San Francisco Bay
Just don't give him the wrong mailing address and then complain that your order got lostindajungle ;-)

lol Had to search the thread to figure that one out! Gotta say I feel for the guy - guess the people at his old address are thieves.

Two words, two dollars: "Signature Confirmation"

legpro

ECF Veteran
Order with confidence hack-n-cough.....Just had a somewhat embarrassing battery convo with Drew. I emailed him he got right back to me said to send it back and he'll replace it for me....But As it turns out some one in my house was sneaking vapes and not telling me always leave a dead bat in my charger..So I ordered a second kit from Drew....Any way sorry for the ramble..Drew is great to deal with you wont be sorry ....

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Started my vape life with Drew 6-7 weeks ago.

Vaped with a vengeance when I first started and still do.

I swap batteries out every 2-3 hours and they are still going strong.

I’m waiting for a 510 {salivating} and my second KR808 kit to arrive.

No reservations dealing with Drew.

Top shelf merchant.

Nuff Said

hack-n-cough

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
San Francisco Bay
This is VERY cool to see how many happy customers there are. It looks like business done right. I actually ordered my 510 from another supplier who offered me a can't pass up deal (and no stupid LED), but I plan on ordering juice from Drew in the near future, and doing so confidently.

Way to go, Drew! And thanks, everyone, for stepping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread