Eleaf istick 50w Owners Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

quxion24

May 25, 2016
Hey guys,

I've had my istick 50w for probably about 9 months now and used it semi regularly. The past couple days now it had seemed to be charging funny. Showing fully charged after only charging for a short while and then obviously dying soon but it still showed fully charged. Then all of a sudden while it was plugged in I tried to turn it on and the thing just died on me. Doesn't seem to charge or turn back on. I've never had any problems with auto-firing or anything up until a couple days ago. Thoughts?

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Hey guys,

I've had my istick 50w for probably about 9 months now and used it semi regularly. The past couple days now it had seemed to be charging funny. Showing fully charged after only charging for a short while and then obviously dying soon but it still showed fully charged. Then all of a sudden while it was plugged in I tried to turn it on and the thing just died on me. Doesn't seem to charge or turn back on. I've never had any problems with auto-firing or anything up until a couple days ago. Thoughts?

I stopped using mine last year with the power problem as well. When turns off it won't turn back on unless it is plugged. A real bummer. This is why I am skeptical now about getting a pico.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
20160611_072123.jpg
I've had mine for about a year and it's still working & looking like new! I don't use mine every day, but it does get it's fair share of use. Looks nice with my serpent mini on top.

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I bought my girlfriend a pink one just before I got mine & hers didn't last but about 4 months. The screen got all wonky where you could hardly see anything on it. She used hers every day unlike me.

Yeah, that is about how long my lasted. I used it everyday too.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
While looking for a new mod for a backup or replacent...

Sounds crazy, but I'd like another Istick 50.. Nothing else really compares in size comfort battery life and power. Mainly I like that the Istick goes up to 10v so I can run high voltage builds. The battery lasts longer than the evic VT 5000mah...

For the price and features nothing ln the market compares.. The VT maxes at 7.4 v or so and that hinders my building ability. I never vape higher than 50w so don't need a 100w mod plus those power ranges are geared for heavy coils, which I can't stand.. I'm not temperature controlling anymore, didn't care for that either..

Reports are that the latest modles have improved and the problems some experienced in the beginning are no longer.. I would only hope they fixed it after all this time.

Plus I know why my screen broke and will add some cushioning to the board to support it better when it's dropped.

They have some cool styles available now.. I might go carbon fiber or wood, they are pretty sharp.. But my old silver is a beaut too.

Have a look.. $30 each.. Never ordered here but they have all styles to see.. Plus they are in Colorado!! You can see a better shot of the carbon fiber finish in the 40w model

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I picked up two, my buddy got the woodgrain.. Very impressed with the finish. Thought it was going to be a wrap but it's actually printed/ painted woodgrain. Perfect finish.

Mine seems to read coils .2 lower compared to evic. I run the power a little lower on the istick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread