Stillare Atomizer
Double Cross Atomizer
igo w
igo L
A6 atomizer single coil and the duel coil
ehpro atomic
Trident Atomizer
[h=2][/h]

Will any of these attys fit original mini woodvil 14500 or original metal mini 14500's without sending them back catch cup adjustments?

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
You will start to see these hit the site in about a week

Stillare Atomizer
Double Cross Atomizer
igo w
igo L
A6 atomizer single coil and the duel coil
ehpro atomic
Trident Atomizer

Hot damn....

Robert would it be possible also offer a 510 to 510 connector so these can be used on a Grand or a 510/ego to to hold the oring in place that has the BF in it.

Last edited:

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Will any of these attys fit original mini woodvil 14500 or original metal mini 14500's without sending them back catch cup adjustments?

No. These are all pretty much full sized atomizers (meaning 19mm - 22mm). A 510 to 510 adapter would be required (but probably not recommended). These are for LP Reos.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
tumblr_lld9od5jTk1qzfzjn.gif

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Will they be clones, Rob or the OG's?
Some I believe are clones the igos are not clones . The ehpro atomic well you get the picture

SWEET! Side note, Rob have you used the Stillare before? There is a slight issue with the original where there is gap between the spit back protection and most drip tips which causes juice to accumulate and get sucked up when you hit it.
I haven't used one yet I only picked up a small amount of the atomizer for this reason . I need to see how they perform before I buy a boat load of any atomizer

The a 6 will fit the grand and the mini 2.1 as far as wood mods go I would think they would work with the last batch of wood mods

Hot damn....

Robert would it be possible also offer a 510 to 510 connector so these can be used on a Grand or a 510/ego to to hold the oring in place that has the BF in it.
I dont like adapters there mod killers I dont recommend using adapters in any of my mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread