• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Attention Canadian Suppliers (with LINK to forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Alright you guys.......

I realize our lil forum here has undergone some minor changes but please do continue with your announcements, news, updates in the new Canadian Suppliers forum .
I'm sure we'd all like to see some activity in there (especially any newb's that come along here looking into e-cigs).

Your participation is always greatly appreciated !!

VapeOn,
Greg

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Hi Rob,

Sorry for the confusion....

I meant to continue with announcements in the Canadian Supplier sub-forum in the buy and sell section (the one that is linked at the top of our now revised forum here in this members area), so please post "there".

Vendors are still welcome to participate in discussions HERE provided they follow the same rules as upheld throughout the other common forums (as far as my understanding and reasoning). We certainly don't wish to lose the knowledge and insight of vendors participating in general discussion.

However, any of the once before business related Q&A's directed to suppliers for response along with promotional info is no longer allowed here to conform to the new streamlining of forum conformity.

Members wishing to converse business matters with a vendor need to either directly contact them, or post their questions in the new vendor sub forum mention above.

I hope this better explains my OP and feel free to PM myself or any other mod should it not.

My intention of the OP was to bring attention to the matter with hopes that the NEW above mentioned sub forum in the buy & sell section is utilized by our revered Canadian Vendors and available to members (and especially new members) happening across it with current and updated information.

I had the original two concerning threads moved to the new sub forum and closed for the purpose of having "something" in there. Kindly create your own new thread(s) for announcements in that NEW area as you would have in the previously general suppliers forum.

Again, my apologies for any confusion, and should you require any help or have suggestions to offer please do make contact with a moderator to address concerns.

Thanks & VapeOn,
Greg

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Is there a way to cross connect the Canadian Suppliers forum so that this place gets updated as well as the Sub forum in the vendors section. I know it has a link at the top of this page, but it was easy to see updates on the old page, here you need to go look for them. I hope I am making sense.

The short answer is "no". Whereas before there was only one thread, now there is an entire forum with multiple threads.

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
As you have noticed, we now have our own Canadian Supplier subforum within the main public E-cigarette Suppliers Forum.

(The old way - via an Announcement thread is no longer viable nor is the introductory thread)

You can now choose to start a thread either in the Canadian Supplier subforum which is linked to the new Canada Forum so Canadian members can find you easily or in the main Supplier Forum to make announcements, advertise new products, start contests or simply get feedback from your fellow Canadians.

Canada Suppliers - E-Cigarette Forum

E Cigarette Suppliers Forum - E-Cigarette Forum

For further reference on maximum # thread rules :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...10-canadian-suppliers-notice.html#post1710031

I hope this clarifies the new system and that you will take advantage to promote your company within the new Canadian Supplier subforum.

Best wishes,

Misty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread