• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ATTENTION SHOPPERS! Who's Up for a Meet in NW Arkansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I have been talking with Sharon Goodson at ejuicemonkeys about getting another NW AR meet since there are enough people in that area to make it work. I will be travelling from central AR but regret missing the last one. I would be happy to carpool with anyone in central AR.

So, when and where is the question? Please leave your suggestions and we'll see what we can come up with. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Tim:rickroll:

sjrily

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
NW Arkansas
I'm up for it! It was so nice to get together the last time but lets make sure we pick a date about a month from now this time to give people enough notice. We want more people!! I'll go anywhere in a 1 hour drive from Springdale.

How about September 18? Possible location - Joses in Springdale - nice outdoor patio

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Update! Sharon really did suggest the 25th because 1 person couldn't make it on Saturday, BUT because we weren't getting any takers, we agreed to move it to the 24th. We are leaving the time open right now to see if we can accommodate him anytime on Saturday.

So, mark your calendars for the 24th. Sharon is working on some ideas like door prizes and fun stuff. I am looking forward to meeting up with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread