• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

January Meeting @ Sun Up Brewing on Jan. 29th 1pm-5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Hello everyone,

Details are finally available for our first meetup of 2011!

Date: January 29th
Time: 1pm-5pm

New Location!!
Sun Up Brewing Website
322 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map of Location
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in sun up's parking lot, plus street parking

Sun Up has graciously allowed us to reserve their "Brewer's Den". I think we'll be really happy with this location. Their food is great and they also serve beer, cider, and wine.
:toast:

I've confirmed with Chad from ECigSupply that will be there as well!

Go easy on me as I haven't planned one of these before. I will try to hold up the standard that Vicky has set until she can return as our reigning queen! I'd like to plan on holding a free raffle and maybe a 50/50 cash raffle. Please bring any liquids you don't care for, or other useful items, that you'd like to donate to the free raffle.

I'm looking forward to this and hope we make it a great party! See you all on the 29th!!

PS - if you're on Facebook please RSVP here!

Jenny

Last edited:

xanas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I posted the meet on twitter and had a few people ask for more details. Pointed them to ecf, they said they don't use ecf, so I posted details on one of the other forums. It was picked up and announced on VaporCast on the latest episode as well. So we might get a few new people as well.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
I'm making an executive decision here, we are not inviting any new vendors to our VIP gatherings in January. I'm hoping that Vicky will be returning in February and she can decide what she would like to do then. I personally would like to welcome new vendors, BUT, I do not want to invite anyone that will cause discourse within our very happy peaceful little group. Being a welcoming group to everyone is much more important. So for now, NO changes and no new vendors. Jenny said so. :p

Sharky, you better show up! :)

Jenny

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
That is awesome!! Thanks for doing that Doug! I am super excited that we might get some new blood in :) We might certainly be able to justify taking up the whole brewers den at Sun Up, ha!

Jenny

What's wrong with my old blood? Just because I flake instead of bleed doesn't mean I can't come and have a good time..... What? She is talking about new people? Oh.... Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread