Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I use only cartos, and honestly, I don't know why--lol! More than likely because that's all I have, when I started vaping my 510 kit came with 2 atty's, so I used one of them with a prefilled cartridge at the end of it. As soon as I blew through all those pre-filled cartridges, my friend introduced me to the cartomizer, and it was love at first vape.

My favorite carto on my REO Mini and Oldgoat bottom feeder is the super shorty carto, the whole thing fits right into my pocket, which is great for stealth vaping at work!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Both.

I almost always use a 1.8 ohm boge carto on my REO mini. As to why: The carto adds a ml to the capacity - 1.8 ohm is a good compromise between vapor warmth and battery life (the reo mini uses a 14500) - and I like the flavor from the boge cartos.

When I have a serious craving, though, I put a 1.8 or 2.0 ohm 306 on for a few drags. Sometimes nothing else satisfies. A 306 with a drip tip on it plus a 14500 fits in a AA battery box, so when carrying the REO mini, all I have to carry is one AA box to have an atty and spare battery with me.

When I was using an old goat feeder, I either used a 1.8 ohm boge carto or or sometimes a 1.8 ohm cisco 510 atty.

On my VV feeders it's a little different. I've only had my VV REO Woodville for a few days. I did put a carto on it one day, but I don't know if I'll do that very often. Myabe sometimes when I'm cleaning attys. My VV Feeders are all about performance. I use nothing but an hh.357 on my VVPV and as soon as the 306 on my VV Woodville dies, that PV will get an i06 and that's probably all that will ever be on it.

Last edited:

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I know a lot of people use cartos on bottom feeders but, I never saw the point. Unless you're driving or something, it's not that hard to drip a few drops in a carto every couple hours, if you use a drip tip. I got bottom feeders because I prefer dripping to cartos. So, I only use atomizers. Mostly 901s with an avid vapor stealth adapter. That works on a Reo. It won't on a lot of bottom feeders.

I tried a few io6s a little but not a lot better than a 901 IMO and the 901s last me a LOT longer. I keep eying the HH357 but, that's one pricey atomizer. It would have to last over two months or really be a spectacular vape for me to go that route but, one of these days...

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I know a lot of people use cartos on bottom feeders but, I never saw the point. Unless you're driving or something, it's not that hard to drip a few drops in a carto every couple hours, if you use a drip tip. I got bottom feeders because I prefer dripping to cartos. So, I only use atomizers. Mostly 901s with an avid vapor stealth adapter. That works on a Reo. It won't on a lot of bottom feeders.

I tried a few io6s a little but not a lot better than a 901 IMO and the 901s last me a LOT longer. I keep eying the HH357 but, that's one pricey atomizer. It would have to last over two months or really be a spectacular vape for me to go that route but, one of these days...

c'mon! suck it up and get just one!

I'll bet you don't regret it. I'm in my third week on mine (hh357) and the flavor alone will keep me buying more.
Vapor and throat hit are great too but man, the flavor-WOW. I've only blow it out between three different juice changes and it picks up the new flavor almost immediately-amazing little atty.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
In my Old Goat and my Sgt Army Tank bottom feeders, I had to use cartos because juice would leak inside the mod when I used attys. On my vv Reo woodvil I can again use an atty without leaking. BUT.. attys cost more, seem to require more maintenance and seem a bit iffy. My cartos on the other hand are maintenance free and last weeks. I doubt I'll buy any more attys. I'm finding that I like a carto in a tank more than I like bottom feeding. (and that's not a real good thing to realize after buying an expensive bottom feeder :blush:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread