Need good shorty cartos for bottom feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickman6982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lynchburg, VA, USA
I love my VMod XL. I recently have ran into trouble with customer support at the seller's website however. My order was mailed incomplete and they have not responded to my email for a week now. For this reason and the fact that I really should expand my options on what cartos to use I pose this question. What are some of your favorite shorty cartos to use for bottom feeders? I really like the way the silo cartos from vapage perform and would like to hear from you what your favorites are and why.

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
I third the 1.7 smok tech shorties. Been using RBAs for a while now, but I usually still carry a few of those cartos in my glove box "just in case". Lots of places sell them, Rob's price seems to be good though, with cheap and fast shipping.

Some places sell a very pretty clear plastic version of them. You want to stay away from the plastic ones. I melted the shell on one (tasted very interesting). And the shell generally comes off pretty easily, dumping juice all over the place.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Is there any punching required with the mini smoks to make them work well with a bottom feeder?

Nope.

I use the Smok mini 1.7 ohm cartos on my REO. These cartos were made for bottom feeders. The flavor is great and they're pretty much useless for anything but a bottom feeder because they hold so little juice which isn't a problem with bottom feeders.

Rickman6982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lynchburg, VA, USA
It's almost like magic. Less than 24 hours after I posted here about my problems with customer service at vapage I received an email from them stating that they are sorry and are sending the missing items from my order. Maybe they search ECF for posts concerning them, lol. I will still be checking out the smok cartos soon, but I am glad that my other concern has finally been put to rest. I like to have options :)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
It's almost like magic. Less than 24 hours after I posted here about my problems with customer service at vapage I received an email from them stating that they are sorry and are sending the missing items from my order. Maybe they search ECF for posts concerning them, lol. I will still be checking out the smok cartos soon, but I am glad that my other concern has finally been put to rest. I like to have options :)

It could very well be. I know for a FACT that at least one of the owners does read the Vmod posts at ECF. Particularly this one http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...0-bottom-feeding-mod-vapage-com-part-2-a.html I had a two problems in a row (sort of a perfect storm). One was my mistake when I sent one of my chassis back for replacement. I neglected to fill out an RMS form and remove the chimney. The other one was I ordered a shell/cover that wasn't in stock but was listed as IN stock on the site. After bellyaching here at ECF, the owner contacted me. Suffice it to say...all problems were fixed and there was a little bonus "for my trouble" besides!

I am not a big fan of the LR 1.7 ohm shorties on a Vmod. PERSONALLY I like the 2ohm and get mine at Madvapes. They are the Smok brand, and they work great. Not terribly long lasting, but good performers. The slant coil hybrid "Shifu" atomizers from Vapage are the REAL workhorses. Took me a while to get the hang of how to use them (was a carto user for years, too) but now I've figured out my squonking system and how to vape with them...the cartos are for sure taking a back seat for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread