atty question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
JuniorNA: What model atomizer are you using ??

And yes, it's important to keep battery threads clean. You should also clean the threads on your battery charger every once in a while, too.

I'm using a JOYE306 and JOYE510 - also known as a janty stick, it came with a package of 50 menthol 24mg prefilled carts. I have 4 attys, 4 batts (2 manual and 2 automatic). The old atty's i used to have didnt have this dental floss type of stuff. The one atty that i did pull the dental floss stuff out of, wasnt connected to anything, it seemed like it was just stuffed in there, maybe it was there to protect the wiring? or maybe it was there to act as a sponge to soak up liquid and keep the atty moist when inhaling.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
oh i have 4 atty's i bought a 5 pack..

i just didnt want to break out a new atty to use..

im from the old school, use it til ya loose it ? lol

but , you have a point there about using 1 atty for mint only..

QUOTE]

You know, I went to that same school. Back when I was trying to develop a fondness for the 510, I tried the "separate atty for strong flavors" method. But it didn't work for me. I suppose that if I owned 3 or 4 different colors, I could do it. But I had trouble remembering what was what.

My work-around is to always have multiple PV's in use. Here's my current line-up ...

White RN4072 - Coffee (this never changes)
Stainless RN4072 - Clove
Maroon RN4072 - Assorted 'Flavor of the Day' (today is Chocolate/Cream)
Black e-Cigar - DIY Black Cherry liquid
Brown e-Cigar - tobacco / Menthol Mix

I really enjoy being able to switch flavors - depending on the mood of the moment. And this is what works for me.

ot, just now getting back on this thread as my father is in hospice, hes dying from cancer, so i dont get much time on the threads, have to check the forums at random now eh?

i do have 2 rn4081, well the mini smoke everywhere ecig..

maybe i can try what u say eh? rotate them around

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
here is what I do and it works just fine.

1. Rinse atty under tap water.
2. blow out with paper napkin at one end to better absorb the water.
3. Dry burn your atty until the Stank or mint is gone.
4. repeat steps 1 and 2.
5. Prime and enjoy.

will keep this is mind thank u

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Junior, try cleaning all the threads and connections on the atty & battery. I just use a q-tip or a soft cloth. You'll be amazed at all the buildup even from a few uses, and that can make the battery not function as well as it should.

I personally have a "regular" (usually some type of coffee!) atty, a mint atty and a fruit atty going at any one time. I have little stick on jewels that are for decorating your cell phone that I use to mark the different ones.

i use nail art stickers on my bats..

maybe i could find green nail art stickers, use those on my atty for the mint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread