Not open for further replies.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Now available at:

Spica Pro - Sirius Mods

SpicaPro1-600x600.jpg

After reading all positive reviews (Todd, Qorax, PBusardo) I decided to purchase one. Will post my feedback once I get it. BTW, price without VAT is 92.50 euro + shipping

ByMERZiFONLU

Jul 5, 2018
Istanbul
Hi, I m MERZİFONLU, from Turkey ESF(ECF)

IMG_20180704_170150.jpg

In my opinion, Spika Pro is an engineering wonder about mtl..

The throat hit of Spika Pro can be changed from kayfun to gus with adjustable chimney height..

IMG_20180520_104108.jpg

About the flavour,
Tobacco very good, pastry clean clear, fruity medium..

IMG_20180527_002133.jpg

Especially as a mtl rta, very successful in tobacco flavors also You can taste clearly in other-based flavors such as Castle Long or Boss Reserve..

IMG_20180621_180055.jpg

I am now taste from mt baker flavors, cracker and red sugar style flavors. It is nice..

IMG_20180517_075518.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Just ordered the SP last night . I'm big on TH , so the adjustable chimney appealed to me. I love small chimney rtas, so this sounds great, just wish it was slightly less tall and not crazy on the pointy top. I did the faster shipping, so I guess a week or two

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RadiusNick

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Would you say the spica ,wide open, is maybe equal to the Prime's 3rd tightest hole? Qorax said about 1.4mm, so I think that's what the prime is in 3rd position
Almost the same, but throat hit is more defined. Spica is different, difficult to explain.

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Would you say the spica ,wide open, is maybe equal to the Prime's 3rd tightest hole? Qorax said about 1.4mm, so I think that's what the prime is in 3rd position

About right. The draw with 7 leaf pin and wide open is similar to 3rd or 4th position on KP. Yet the vape is different...TH is more defined.

Last edited:

ByMERZiFONLU

Jul 5, 2018
Istanbul
Word of caution.
You must be very careful when removing glass tank for the first time to take out TPD inserts, it's super tight.

7D0t7ZD.jpg

I soaked atty in almost boiling water for 10 minutes, and still it was super tight. Here is video published by Sirius Mods:

How to easly remove SP Glass tank..

The Policarbon tank is so easy to remove. If do yu want polished the pc tank, you can polish with toothpaste using a velvet cloth for 15 to 20 minutes Slightly..

Hello all
can i get a KFL tight draw with the spica,or at least like the KF prime on its smallest hole?

I use a 7-leaf pin and 3 holes per day. If you are tighter, the 5-leaf pin will be tight enough. The 3-leaf pin will present a really hard shot for vape I think..

• Informative

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
#1 - sort of, I am using CHAK only through the mouthpiece, not directly as Phil. Turns are almost consistent in resistance from top to bottom but not the same, a bit tighter at the top 2/3. BTW, the height of the mouthpiece prevents it from dropping completely but you can short the coil at the very bottom, use it with regulated mod only.
#2 - yes, once, when part of the cotton wick stuck between the deck and the chimney.

• Informative

ByMERZiFONLU

Jul 5, 2018
Istanbul
@VictorC @ByMERZİFONLU thanks both :thumb:
another qustion;have you experienced any of this? (set on the correct part)

The first one is a normal reaction because the chimney's top is itself has screws, it is about the end of screw. I have not experience like this situation. I generally use adj. chimney top or one twist down for troath hit.
The second one is wicking failure abouth cotton problem, the cotton should be on the base, must bottom, but it should not come out of the holes or get stuck. The reason of hang out is that, there are two chimney with two nested chimneys.

These are not problems that you are used to using SP
Sory my bad english:thumb:

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread