Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Just received three AVA atomizers, LR, SR and HR. Breaking in the LR as they need to be. First impression on the build quality is very solid, flavor is good, draw a little stiff and vapor is fine, but again I need to break them in for at least 2 days to see how they really perform. Running the LR with 100% VG Raf-a-licious, at 4V. the atomizer reads 1.7 Ohm.

foto (12).jpg

to be continued.......

American Made AVA Atomizers | ThermoVape

from the website the specs read:

Fully compatible with any 510 thread pattern.
Fiberglass free construction
Solder Free construction
Silica Rope free construction
The AVA vapor path is free from any plastic, silicon, or rubber

The ultimate in quality materials and design. The AVA uses only medical device grade ceramic materials. The AVA used High temperature virgin PTFE that is medical device grade for the insulting bushing.

The AVA utilizes the highest purity, American sourced, most durable resistance wire to provide a clean and reliable heat source. As a result the AVA is far more durable and reliable then currently available Chinese atomizers.

Solid mechanical contacts mean no cheap connections that can fail.

Hydrophobic ceramic coil stabilization. The heat from the coil is now radiated outward, provide pure, clean vapor, no “hot spot” in the center of the coil that can char and burn the vaporizer liquid.

Perfect flavor. The AVA uses only inert materials that are capable at functioning at temperatures much hotter then the atomizer. This means that the only thing you will every taste out of an AVA is the flavor of your vaporizer liquid.
Comes with it's own storage container! These little jars are airtight, water tight, odor proof, and very durable and perfectly sized to fit your ThermoVape parts and accessories. We have sourced the storage containers from Earthwise Packaging and they make these amazing little jars right here in the USA!

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Went to the site, I am a lil confused, they have starter kits but they don't take cartos? At least I didn't see any. Their mod is awesome lookin!!

Carto's they don't sell. The link I put in my post brings you to there atomizers, that is what I am reviewing.
there mod is like Rez mod, looks like they are working together with them.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have owned 3 of the AVA atomizers(2 LR and 1 SR) My first one lasted for about 3 weeks until it produced almost no vapor. The people at Thermovape did replace it for me.. The 2nd one I tried tasted like soap, could not get rid of that taste,
I have been direct dripping for 2+ years now so I Know how to keep my attys at their peak performing levels. At first I thought the idea of a USA made atty was all that and got caught up in the hype.. But really I was not all that impressed with the AVAs... My Joyes produce much better vapor............

I also use 100% VG unflavored e-liquid

Last edited:

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
If it have 4 holes tell him to contact apex directly , im sure they will replace.

Im using these ava for more than 20 days , never cleaned and have been constantly abused ! Taste the best out there and really makes the draw on my alpha less airy cause of the wide mouth seal the res chamber ,if your ava taste weird you can boil it and then let dry or even baked it and it will remove and taste out of the ceramic :) they dont produce BIG vapor but i never got big smoke out of cigs and when you see a pv/juice producing big clouds thats just it huge vapor and no taste :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread