AVA *****MADE IN THE USA****** $49,95 Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
That looks good and the made in the USA is great. The price is not. I would love to buy american made but this thing way outdoes my budget as a vapor. There is a huge cost dispairage between a mass produced and this atty. 2 vs 40 ..... I would love to find an american made carto that was mas produced in the US. I would pay a dollar or two more for a comparable USA product. But tone does not exist.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Got the SR running inside a dripshield, no leaking and perfect flavor & vapor with 10%VG!
Thermo send me new one's, they have the four airholes and the draw is perfect. Now we have to see how long they last. I do an ultrasonic bath once a week, like I do with all my atomizers to keep them strong...to be continued

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Got the SR running inside a dripshield, no leaking and perfect flavor & vapor with 10%VG!
Thermo send me new one's, they have the four airholes and the draw is perfect. Now we have to see how long they last. I do an ultrasonic bath once a week, like I do with all my atomizers to keep them strong...to be continued

These is interesting , can you tell me if the gave you the option for "2 holes" & "4 holes" ?

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Wow $50 for an atty :ohmy:...and I thought the HH.357 were overpriced. LMAO Only way I would get one of these is if it had a 6 month warranty. Or at least 3months. That's about how much I would spend on other atty's for 6 months. I love the I06's. How much better can they be? Has this co. even been around 6 months to know if the atty's last that long. How long do they claim their atty should last? Please let us know how long they last for you. very interesting though. Seems over priced atty's are all the rage these days.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
yes pricey but then if they work AND last long it is worth it. So far so good, the flavor is way better then an IO6 and I would say better then an HH.357 at times. the materials used are really good, no wicking material, no soldering, nothing but high grade coil, SS and ceramic. I will report in a few weeks or months how it went.

tsafur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
IL
just bought 1 yesterday. still breaking it in, but liking it so far. i don't get that coil burn taste like the hybrids or 357's. it seemed to leak a little, so i put a drip shield around it. seems to like a little more power than a standard lr atty on my provari. the 1.7ohm lr atty measured 1.7 ohms, unlike all my other atty's that are +-4 ohms from their advertised specs. i do get good vaper from mine.

mine has 4 holes. as did the 9 other ones i saw.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
Ok, so my 2.9 ohm AVA 510 has been on my silver Provari at 5.5 volts for a couple of days now.
Flavor is ok, throat hit is almost ok and vapor production is significantly lower than a Boge 3.0 carto or a HH.357 3.0 ohm atomizer.

How long does it normally take for this atomizer eventually "break in" and start producing more flavor, throat hit and vapor ?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Mine took 3 days to really work good.

Ok, so my 2.9 ohm AVA 510 has been on my silver Provari at 5.5 volts for a couple of days now.
Flavor is ok, throat hit is almost ok and vapor production is significantly lower than a Boge 3.0 carto or a HH.357 3.0 ohm atomizer.

How long does it normally take for this atomizer eventually "break in" and start producing more flavor, throat hit and vapor ?

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
I have the HR but it is 3.9 ohm and a bit too high for my setups and to hit the sweetspot . It works but the batties drain quickly. running lower voltages should work ok

I've got one of the high-resistance AVA's for my ThermoVape T1 (6.0v) coming in mail. I can't wait to try it out with some Johnson Creek juice.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Wow $50 for an atty :ohmy:...and I thought the HH.357 were overpriced. LMAO Only way I would get one of these is if it had a 6 month warranty. Or at least 3months. That's about how much I would spend on other atty's for 6 months. I love the I06's. How much better can they be? Has this co. even been around 6 months to know if the atty's last that long. How long do they claim their atty should last? Please let us know how long they last for you. very interesting though. Seems over priced atty's are all the rage these days.

Im with you Karla. That is an insane price point... Im not hearing rave reviews.. So so.. Way to high a price for an atty. I dont care how or what it is made of.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread