Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Yes they are expensive, but so far so good. This atomizer is a good development in getting better output. Sure more will come out and they might get cheaper. I like the ceramic, no soldering, very clean taste and if it lasts a good amount of months, until nothing better comes out, I will have them on all my mods and vape in bliss.

Some people spend $400 on a metal tube, now THAT is crazy :)

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
To be honest vaptamist , most of the people including me that have used these atomizers are in love with the flavor and how great it performs with the RES (really completes the alpha mods) but i dont really think these atty will work ok on bottom feeder because i dont think it can keep up with tank systems ; on the REOS im sure it will be great but on tank not so much.

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
I'm considering one of these for my reo. I'm wondering on a scale 1-10 in a direct comparison to an HH, how does it perform (if the AVA is a 10, what would an HH be)? What I'm interested in most in Vapor production and taste. Also, I currently use a 2.5 HH on my mini, ANYTHING lower than that tastes burnt to me and I find too harsh. How many OHMs would you recommend for my AVA purchase?

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Pega the lr ava is rate at 1.8-2.0 if i remember , they a bit more than other attys :) regarding comparing with a hh yesterday i finally had the chance to try mine it is a 1.5 ohm and the vapor is huge ! More than the ava BUT the taste you cant compare ! In the taste department ava hands down wins and the best thing is almost impossible to get a burn taste or a cold hit ; with the hh yesterday i remembered dry hits the hard way lol that thing hit me hard !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
Hmm, VERY tempted to get one of these if they make the bottom feeder version, I will write to them and enquire about the ETA.

Regarding the HH, I NEVER get a dry hit with my reo, but I have around 6 months experience with them (that said, I never really got any dry hits in the beginning either but was flooding them for about a month until I got my head around squonking).

The taste would be the selling point for me, because as strange as it sounds, I have a feeling that boba's could taste better than with an HH. I have no idea where I'm getting this from. I just know. go figure...

So exited about this, but I have to wait a bit it seems....

Thanks for all the feedback, to the others who commented as well. I will be checking this thread on a regular basis to see how people do with the AVA..

Pega the lr ava is rate at 1.8-2.0 if i remember , they a bit more than other attys :) regarding comparing with a hh yesterday i finally had the chance to try mine it is a 1.5 ohm and the vapor is huge ! More than the ava BUT the taste you cant compare ! In the taste department ava hands down wins and the best thing is almost impossible to get a burn taste or a cold hit ; with the hh yesterday i remembered dry hits the hard way lol that thing hit me hard !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
I've got one of the high-resistance AVA's for my ThermoVape T1 (6.0v) coming in mail. I can't wait to try it out with some Johnson Creek juice.

Ok. Yeah. I've been using this AVA for about a week now. It's great! This thing isn't even getting bogged down with Johnson Creek Red Oak - Tennessee Cured (that's a thick juice that often swamps my other 510s). As emonty states, I'm finding the flavor to be incomparable to any other atty I've used.

If it lasts at least a few months with Tennessee Cured flowing through it, I think the price is worth it.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
update,

As I have a few of these I can say that if one is not working 100% it is because the atomizer has an issue. If they do work it is the best atomizer available!! the flavor, vapor and throat hit on these are perfect when broken in and working correctly. My suggestion is when it does not perform great to send the supplier an email, they might take care of you, depending on what issues you are experiencing....

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Not to be a prude, but how do I know this wont die out on me in one month compared to the other atomizers? I'm convinced but not entirely convinced to buy this thing. I have spent a good 100-200$ through cartomizers and atomizers. Sure, they have their ups and downs, but alternatively I turned to ecig because it would be cost efficiency, but now replacing cartomizers/atomizers have become another parasite towards my wallet.

I read the entire thread about this product. To me, it's another "gadget" with enhancement but did some thorough reading and didn't see any warranty about these other than receiving it prior to 3 day shipment. Then, there's the shipping price and the atomizer itself construction. Sure, it a fine craftsman but to me it's another piece of steel covered in ceramic which I find this impressive but still questionable whether if it's truly worth it or not.

In short, I just really want people's honest opinion on this device. Will it last long compared to the other atomizers? If so which piece is suitable for my joy ego 3.7 battery? I do enjoy a warm vape for a throat hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread