Ave is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
ben stated they were just testing servers and they knew some orders would sneak in. they said they will get the orders processed and out tomorrow.

Not calling you out here but going live to the world is not how you "test". I smell BS. Although we are talking about a business who cant seem to manage to get a secure website up in under a quarter. They deserve to be out of business but unfortunately human nature is to want what you cant have.

Now you can say they shut it down to protect the consumer which is great but it's their lack of communication to the people that keep them running that makes me feel the way I do.

Last edited:

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
STLJohnny:9799084 said:
ben stated they were just testing servers and they knew some orders would sneak in. they said they will get the orders processed and out tomorrow.

Not calling you out here but going live to the world is not how you "test". I smell BS. Although we are talking about a business who cant seem to manage to get a secure website up in under a quarter. They deserve to be out of business but unfortunately human nature is to want what you cant have.

Now you can say they shut it down to protect the consumer which is great but it's their lack of communication to the people that keep them running that makes me feel the way I do.

I was so glad to not see complaints or ignorant comments in this ave thread.
Oh.....wait.....nevermind

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I was so glad to not see complaints or ignorant comments in this ave thread.
Oh.....wait.....nevermind

Well I'm not complaining because I really couldn't care less if they ever existed. Im certainly not ignorant in the IT field but this isn't a place so speak technically on the topic.
If they shut down for reasons I am ignorant about well then maybe I would have a better understanding if they communicated with people who do care.
I hit a point in vaping where I just couldn't find an ADV that made me want to stay off analogs, luckily I eventually did.
What if that one ADV for somebody out there is BB. I feel for the people who constantly make threads "wondering".
This whole journey we're on is life changing and something as what might seem trivial as one juice could be a big deal for some.

chrisEg

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Columbia, MO
I'm in the same boat as blemast3r (like the avatar btw) received an email saying I am registered, but no indication if the order was confirmed. As soon as I hit submit the screen turned an opaque white then the 'closed for today' screen came up. My cc does show a pending transaction from Alien Visions though, hmmm.

Last edited:

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
UGH! Just saw this and have been wanting to order some of the boba that people are always talking about....as a potential new customer though, wondering if I want to start with a company that has such limited supplies-is it really that great?

I'll be finding out in a few days...I managed to slip my order in today.

ATLien

Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
dang...........been stalking and waiting for them to be open..........they have to be literally opening for only a few minutes at a time

Keep Is Alien Visions E-Juice open? open in a tab in your browser. When the site opens, it will set off and alarm and forward you to the website. It helped me get in on both stealth openings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread