Heathers heavenly vapes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothvilleboi

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Boothville Louisiana
The AVE site isn't taking orders! So I had to venture out into the unknown. Someone pleas tell me they've compared gandalf to bobas and how it differs. I had no choice. Also anyone try crackberry.? Just curous since I'm a die hard avejuice customer. Placed an order with HHV and waiting patiently to find out for myself. ........

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
I've never tried AVE juice, but I'm a die hard HHV fan. I've never found a tobacco juice that even reminded me of an analog, until Gandalf. There's tons of reviews about it, and they're all true.. it's a fabulous juice!! And I have tried crackberry... it, too, is amazing. Serious fruity flavor. Every HHV juice I've tried tastes exactly like what it's supposed to taste like.. Just Peachy tastes like a peach, crackberry is like berries on crack... seriously intense! I recommend HHV to everyone I know! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Nice. I only ordered 15 ml each just to try. Any other flavors worth considering? I only vape VG andlove the fact the let you choose the mix. That to me is how it should be. I realize tank users need a thinner mix. But as a bottom feeder VG works just wonderful.

I really like Blade Runner. You might actually like that a little more if you enjoy Boba's.

There's really no comparison between Boba's and Gandalf. They're almost opposite ends of the spectrum, flavor-wise.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Nice. I only ordered 15 ml each just to try. Any other flavors worth considering? I only vape VG andlove the fact the let you choose the mix. That to me is how it should be. I realize tank users need a thinner mix. But as a bottom feeder VG works just wonderful.

I'm sensitive to pg but for some reason HHV's pg has yet to bother me at a 40/60 pg/vg mix. And have to say Gandalf at 40/60 is wicking right along in two of my tanks and a vivi nova without a single problem. I have 100%vg gandalf on the way so I'll see how it does at 100% vg.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
My Gandalf is 100% VG and tastes amazing. My Pirates Booty and Dragons Fire are 70/30 and taste/vape well also. DO NOT give up on the AVE site! They are movin' and are sellin' the shelves empty so e-mail or follow the vendor thread at the bottom of this site. If you get some Boba's also get some flue cured, blend 4, and gorilla juice! Heck try em all! Good stuff!

Neya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
MA
Did AVE ever open orders today? I was able to order yesterday morning.

I had a huge toss up between HHV gandalf and Boba's. Between bottle+shipping it came down to one or the other. I went for Boba's because it's on sale & wondered if the AVE moving locations would close out sales for a long time. If it doesnt work out I'm moving onto HHV, then Alice in Vapeland to try.
This was the hardest decision that shouldnt have been. I spent 24 hours pondering.

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Awesome, Adam is sending me some cinful pear to try.

Oh good....that was definitely my favorite of the four i tried...SO good! Gandalf was second. I also tried Mayan Apocolypse, just because it sounded so different. (chocolate and chili). Very different than anything I would typically vape, but it was surprisingly good. If you like a little throat hit and a bit of a kick, highly suggest it. Its primarily the chocolate flavor...with the spiciness in the throat hit. Really interesting

I also got the Tuscan Cocoa, which was probably the best chocolately vape I have had to date. It was the first one that didnt have the chemical chocolate flavor.

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
I got 4 flavors from HHV last week and I am loving them, though I thought I hated them. Weird. Don't think I shook them up enough and really didn't like them at first. I think I learned my first lesson about steeping and shaking because had the same experience with Boba's and AV 555 - thought they were nasty, now a week later I'm in love with Gandalf, Dragon's Fire, Heavenly tobacco, Huntsman and Boba's and 555.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The AVE site isn't taking orders! So I had to venture out into the unknown. Someone pleas tell me they've compared gandalf to bobas and how it differs. I had no choice. Also anyone try crackberry.? Just curous since I'm a die hard avejuice customer. Placed an order with HHV and waiting patiently to find out for myself. ........

In a way I'm in the same boat- Placed order last night for Atomic Grasshopper, P'Nut Butter Cookie, Powder Keg, Tuscan CoCoa and Vanilla Dream. No idea what to expect, but hopefully they're as goos as some of the review's HHV gets here on ECF.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
In a way I'm in the same boat- Placed order last night for Atomic Grasshopper, P'Nut Butter Cookie, Powder Keg, Tuscan CoCoa and Vanilla Dream. No idea what to expect, but hopefully they're as goos as some of the review's HHV gets here on ECF.

Dang it. I really want to try their P'Nut Butter Cookie. That is going on my first HHV order along with Gandalf and Just Peachy and who knows what else.

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
Boba's and Gandalf are both in my top 5 or so juices, but they are far apart in taste and flavor. Gandalf is the closest thing I've vaped to a real gigarette. It's a pipe tobacco type and it really tastes like tobacco to me.

I'm vaping Gandalf while eating sunflower seeds right now. Very interesting flavor combo, in a good way.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I've never tried AVE juice, but I'm a die hard HHV fan. I've never found a tobacco juice that even reminded me of an analog, until Gandalf. There's tons of reviews about it, and they're all true.. it's a fabulous juice!! And I have tried crackberry... it, too, is amazing. Serious fruity flavor. Every HHV juice I've tried tastes exactly like what it's supposed to taste like.. Just Peachy tastes like a peach, crackberry is like berries on crack... seriously intense! I recommend HHV to everyone I know! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Seeing this post makes me want to place an order immediately LOL Have to wait to payday though. :facepalm: I will post again once I try Gandalf and a few others and hope they live up to all the rave reviews ! All the juices I have tried from a dozen or so vendors came from reviews I've seen on this forum and I am liking one or two flavors from each different place. Still haven't found an all-day vape...maybe there isn't one:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread