The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

AVS leaking on the bottom

Discussion in 'The GG' started by SAX, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    This is the one with the small Juice control ring where the atty screws on. Can some one tell me if there is a O ring that I don't have? I am talking about the bottom of the tank. I will try to get some pictures but right now it is leaking into the collection tank bottom...help please

2. 5vz

5vz Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    in here somewhere USA
    Sax,

You might want to explain a little more, or get the pictures up. Everyone here is very nice to help, but they can't if they don't understand. I see your post has been here all day, maybe everyone is waiting for the pics.

3. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    damb thats not even right man ...

4. Torqueguy

Torqueguy Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Sax, what juice are you vaping, pg or vg?

5. Para

Para Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2010
    Texas
    There's no o-ring at the bottom of the connector; check the TOP o-ring where the extender seals to the tank lid

6. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Sorry guy's I am on the road...I think I might be doing something wrong. When it leaked it filled the collector tank to the point that the juice went out the little side hole. I jsut set it a side cleaned it an use the carto until if can find out what is going on. All of the O rings look very good. I know this is hard to solve without pictures so I will try to get them when I get home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.