Awesome Desk Caddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
I bought this at Red Sky mods, and it's terrific, especially if (like me) you end up with several mods, tanks etc., and wish to rotate or soak a new wick setup or whatever. It's proving to be invaluable. The front holes, as you can see, are perfect for cartos, though I don't have any in at the moment:

deskcaddy.jpg

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
Yep, that's the Cobra, which stays at home. I do take the other Provari with the Drunker or Nova out with me, but use those little SD Keyrings (which you can sort of see flanking a short Spinner with a Kanger top) when I want to avoid the conversation piece aspect.

It's sort of embarrassing having so much stuff, as though I were well-to-do or something. I'm not. I pay rent and ride a bicycle and live very simply on a few hundred dollars a month. But I'm sort of a computer geek and people pay me bits of money to deal with their information age-related problems, so instead of clothes or cars or whatever I can get Provaris and Cobras... Other than a couple of highly specific interests (like vape), I'm not much of a consumer...

Ansah, I like your signature. But I've been trying to get in touch with my spirituality for years and years and I'm probably no closer than those that have never truly thought about it :p

The most important thing about developing one's inner spiritual life, of course, is having a really cool avatar for web forums! LOL. But thanks.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I bought this at Red Sky Mods, and it's terrific, especially if (like me) you end up with several mods, tanks etc., and wish to rotate or soak a new wick setup or whatever. It's proving to be invaluable. The front holes, as you can see, are perfect for cartos, though I don't have any in at the moment:

View attachment 191416

VERY nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread