Awesome FSUSA, new love for 50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSM925

Oct 1, 2010
Bay Area
Freedomsmokeusa.com is a great company. Got my order yesterday, really fast shipping.

36mg hypnotic Mist 80/20
36mg tiramisu 80/20
24mg strawberry cheesecake 50/50
24mg caramel apple 50/50

They also included a free sample of wyatt earp 50/50 thanks!

What I wasn't expecting is how much more I like the 50/50 pg/vg blend than the 80/20. At first I thought I wanted that screaming TH from the higher PG, so I only ordered the other flavors in the sample sizes that come standard with the 50/50 blend. Now I really wish I had gotten 50/50 in all of them. IMO, that blend offers a smoother, much more satisfying vaping experience that is alot less harsh, more flavorful and produces much more vapor. This is coming from someone who used to smoke camel crushes so I was used to that throat ripping hit I thought I wanted. If you haven't tried their stuff in 50/50, I highly suggest you do.

I am glad that FSUSA was my first juice purchase; I bought a ton of samples with which I am thoroughly pleased... so now it's time to get some bulk... I also want to try BWB and a few others.

I also am enjoying the 50/50

The RY5 has a very bold flavor and It definately hits the spot when I get the ocassional cigarette craving. I like the RY5 more than the Wyatt Earp, personally. As for RY4, I gave it to my friend but will try it next time though I can see how it would be nice with some extra caramel...

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Have any of you tried their caramel apple yet? Sounds good. I am not a real big fan of tobacco or smokey tastes.

Yes, I received a sample caramel apple, but I don't remember what it tasted like for sure. Also received samples of RY5, Wyatt Earp, Maple something, and Strawberry Cheesecake. Didn't like any of them well enough to order more. That's probably because I'm stuck on the taste of the non-tobacco-tasting RY4, caramel, apple, and nut mix (but I would leave out the nut mix, if I had to choose three flavors).

The RY4 is not a traditional smokey taste. I really don't know how to describe it, but it tastes the best with apple added, which lightens it up a little and makes the mixture taste like a caramel apple. When I first tried it, RY4 tasted like caramel to me. Then when I received the 2nd batch, I couldn't taste the caramel as much, but I think that's because, by then, I was vaping constantly and my taste buds were kind of shot -- or just used to the taste. But, sometimes, even now, if I put down the PV for awhile and then pick it back up, I can taste caramel. I just need to let my taste buds rest now and then.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Yes, I received a sample caramel apple, but I don't remember what it tasted like for sure. Also received samples of RY5, Wyatt Earp, Maple something, and Strawberry Cheesecake. Didn't like any of them well enough to order more. That's probably because I'm stuck on the taste of the non-tobacco-tasting RY4, caramel, apple, and nut mix (but I would leave out the nut mix, if I had to choose three flavors).

The RY4 is not a traditional smokey taste. I really don't know how to describe it, but it tastes the best with apple added, which lightens it up a little and makes the mixture taste like a caramel apple. When I first tried it, RY4 tasted like caramel to me. Then when I received the 2nd batch, I couldn't taste the caramel as much, but I think that's because, by then, I was vaping constantly and my taste buds were kind of shot -- or just used to the taste. But, sometimes, even now, if I put down the PV for awhile and then pick it back up, I can taste caramel. I just need to let my taste buds rest now and then.

Thanks deb! Can you tell I am trying to get your mixture the easy way? lol ;) I have a 5ml bottle of RY4 and figured I will try mixing (by drops) equal parts with the caramel apple and see what I get! Good info on the tastebuds resting. That happens to me with the banana cream too.

SomeTool

Oct 18, 2010
Midwest
The caramel apple is excellent in my opinion, I received a 3ml sample with one of my orders and it's on my next order list for sure. I agree with the 50/50 but I still keep a few bottles of 100% PG RY4 around for the days when I really want to burn my throat up lol. My daily vape for now is 50/50 RY5 from FSUSA but I'm looking forward to finally putting a Backwoods Brew order in and getting some of the maple tobacco flavor I keep hearing so much about.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
The caramel apple is excellent in my opinion, I received a 3ml sample with one of my orders and it's on my next order list for sure. I agree with the 50/50 but I still keep a few bottles of 100% PG RY4 around for the days when I really want to burn my throat up lol. My daily vape for now is 50/50 RY5 from FSUSA but I'm looking forward to finally putting a Backwoods Brew order in and getting some of the maple tobacco flavor I keep hearing so much about.

Thanks SomeTool! It sounds yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread