Awesome Vapor, excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
Placed an order with Awesome Vapor...got it pretty quickly. Ordered 3 flavors, I really like how they give you a free sampler of any flavor as well with each liquid you order (so I received 3 flavor samplers).

So far I have tried:

Pineapple -> excellent, spot on flavor. If you like pinapple, you'll love this one
Menthol -> A little strong in the menthol department, but its subjective. Good flavor overall though.

Yet to try:
RY4
Apple
Special Roast Coffee
Juicy Peach

I also liked how I was left a little personalized note on my shipping invoice. I did leave a comment on the order saying I found the company though this forum and decided to try out what they had to offer. Just a nice little extra i guess.

Was shipped decently padded and no juice leaked anywhere.

So far, I would get juice from them again.

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
I second this review. They seem like nice people with a good business ethic. Emailed questions are answered immediately. Great prices. Almost the cheapest, but the liquid is good quality on par with e-smokeytreats where I normally order from. I am not ordering from them currently because:

1. I found Tasty Vapor - nothing compares

2. Very limited supply of low strength liquid -- his business is just too small for variety.

3. I like super strong flavors, and the flavors they had available in low strength were too weak for me (but no weaker than most others.) They were Chocolate and Coffee. The menthol is very strong and not too sweet -- just a tad sweeter than e-mokeytreats -- perfect for mixing just a drop into other flavors.

The sample flavors in medium that were tasty were orange (more aromatic than sweet) and cappuccino. Cinnamon had almost no taste to it.

Hope this helps others.

Recently I purchased vaporizing E-cig from proecig and I want to share my experience here in this forum.
I thank this forum for giving me opportunity for explaining the E-cigs performance. I have heard on this product much, but when I started using it, I was surprised by the smell and taste. It is good to have such product that makes every one quit smoking tobacco cigarettes.

oso

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Recently I purchased vaporizing E-cig from proecig and I want to share my experience here in this forum.
I thank this forum for giving me opportunity for explaining the E-cigs performance. I have heard on this product much, but when I started using it, I was surprised by the smell and taste. It is good to have such product that makes every one quit smoking tobacco cigarettes.

I agree David. I much prefer the taste of e-cigs

romping

Feb 22, 2010
Colombia
I´m not sure why I chose Awesome Vapor as my first supplier. I bought a DSE801 Kit. It arrived quickly. I have not had a tobacco in 50 days and I owe it to this ecig sent to me by Awesome Vapor. Since then, I have made 5 orders from Arno at Awesome Vapor. More kits for my friends. I have ordered batteries and juices and atomizers. Everything comes very quickly. I send them an email and they respond. Everything they have sent me works great. I like their juices. They always send a free sample. Great supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread