awesomevapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
Just throwing it out there that awesomevapor.com is a great store. Their B&M store is close to me and I stopped by to try a few things. I bought a bottle of their organic eliquid and it's top knotch. They run a good business and I felt very welcome as a customer. I got to try some VV batteries which totally blew me away.

Give them a try, they're great people. I'll probably end up stopping by there weekly to save some money.

tstan23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Miami, FL
I have a brick and mortar near me as well and while they ARE very friendly and welcoming, I find them to be a bit overpriced and the juices to be just average. The thing that really reeled me in was that they let you try all the flavors before buying. However, the juices they let you try seem to be a lot more flavorful than the stuff you actually get in the bottle. When I first discovered vaping (and them) I thought it was the best thing ever but after learning the ropes a little bit I find that I don't stop by there anymore. I would pretty much only go there now if I need an emergency vivi nova head or a charger or something. Also if/when they come out with some new flavors I would probably drop in to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread