Awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
Ok, don't know how many of you know this, but we lost mom to cancer this last Dec. This coming Friday I have to leave town for the weekend to go help dad go through her clothes. Since this task will be, no doubt, emotionally difficult, I wanted to make sure I had plenty of my "go to" juices with me (yeah, have more than one at this point...strangely enough they are mostly citrus). This resulted in me placing a call to them and getting them on the phone way earlier than I think they would have liked.

Long story short...they just dropped my order at the post office and it should be here by noon tomorrow....assuming USPS doesn't screw anything up. :facepalm:

THANK YOU GUYS

Anne---still crossing my fingers and praying that my attys and FSUSA order get here by tomorrow.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Hi Anne,

I feel your pain! Stay strong and remember we're always here......

We lost mom almost three years ago and it feels like yesterday......Dad still can't part with mom's things. I think I'm going to gather her night gowns and make dad a quilt out of them.....I think he would really like that.

I'm glad VB came through for you. If you need an atty or two, hit me up. I can probably send you something if you need it.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread