Back On The Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

livethechoice

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
San Francisco, Ca
I bought two e-cigs (classic pen and the (then) new mini) a few months ago with the intention of using it to quit analogs. I was going to use 0mg liquid combined with the nicotine patch, which sounded like a great idea at the time. Unfortunately I had a financing problem and was only able to afford the patch for 3 weeks. After that, combined with some more of life's common bull**** that I would rather not get into, simply the act of smoking was not enough, and predictably I fell off the wagon and started right back at a pack or so a day.

Well, a few nights ago I had a stroke of luck and managed to get a very good looking girl into my bed. She was great, the mood was great, the setting was great, my performance was pitiful. Out of breath in the first 2 minutes, sweating profusely (which is as much my fault for being out of shape), and generally just having a lousy time of it. So I've decided to get back on the e-cig wagon to get my lung power back and to also help me get into better shape.

I've decided to forget the 0mg/patch combo and try some e-liquid with nicotine in it, but I don't know what strength to get. I smoke a little less than or up to a pack a day, either camel lights or american spirit lights. What strength could any of you recommend? I know it's a fine line between too much/not enough, but any insight would be helpful.

Shroedingers_Cat

Jul 10, 2009
Reverse cowGIRL!!! That explains alot... Uh, oh, that means she gets to wear the spurs... 8-o

Try Litecig USA - I bought a bunch from them because they have a ton of flavors, including CLOVE. :w00t:

They ship quick - Got my stuff in 3 days. And the 10ml is good for trying different juices. Unfortunately, they only come in 2 strengths and it seems their prices went up a bit. Still not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread