Back to vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiTechDude

Apr 22, 2010
USA
I bought a Firelight kit last winter and got semi-serious about using it to replace smoking. I was down from a pack a day to a couple cigs a day, and some days I wouldn't have any. I would get frustrated when batteries died, or charged batteries gave inconsistent hit, and after a month or two returned to my pack a day habit.

Well now it's cold out again and I'm back to vaping as of this week. I had forgotten how much I enjoy vaping. Been smoking less, but still frustrated with low cart capacity and batteries dying at inopportune times. So I ordered a Silver Bullet the other day. Hopefully this will help with the weak batteries and inconsistent hit.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Yes you should be much happier.We all i'm sure have been frustrated with vaping,but also enjoy it allot. It's all about getting it correct for your self.The longer i have done it and learned the proper mods,attys juices cartos has made me vary happy.All techniques learned on this forum! Mods are a world of difference,this way you have the power needed to stay happy.Don't give up you will get it wright.I'm on almost 1.5 years of it and happy now.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
There are lots of Silver Bullet owners here who love them! I don't own one myself, but they look like good, sturdy units with lots of room for options. I definitely think you'll be much happier because the difference is going to be night and day. It wouldn't surprised me if you become one of us "accidental quitters."

DigiTechDude

Apr 22, 2010
USA
Oh no! Last night I was vaping in bed (never smoked in bed or laying down, mind you) and fell asleep with it in my hand. Woke up and can't for the life of me find it, pulled the sheets off, checked all around the bed, pillows, etc. and can't figure out where the heck it went! My other batt and atty are just about dead and no use. Hitting the smokes hard today. On the plus side my SB is at a local post office as of Saturday according to tracking, hoping it comes tomorrow!

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Oh no! Last night I was vaping in bed (never smoked in bed or laying down, mind you) and fell asleep with it in my hand. Woke up and can't for the life of me find it, pulled the sheets off, checked all around the bed, pillows, etc. and can't figure out where the heck it went! My other batt and atty are just about dead and no use. Hitting the smokes hard today. On the plus side my SB is at a local post office as of Saturday according to tracking, hoping it comes tomorrow!

I'd bet it's under your bed! LOL!

Isn't it great that you can vape in bed and not worry about setting the house on fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread