Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Well Its rained quite a bit...Now we can at least see across the lake to vermont ..There was a big fire in Vermont too so we got the major smoke from both sides..Almost couldn't see your hands in front of your face...Really eerie.....:blink:But We want to remind people, come smoke, fog, rain, snow, whatever the weather you can still order your Backwoods Brew right here on this thread from DK LOL...LOL....:toast:

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Afternoon all.

Just want to let everyone know I am going in for surgery on the 9th and will be out of commission for a few days and wanted to give everyone a heads up. Was told by DR will have to take it easy for a few days but depending on how I feel I might still be able to handle some orders and will keep you up to date and let you know.

Last edited:

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
WHAAAAAT?????:shock: Are you okay????????????????
You better be DUDE!! Hey put up that order before you get in the thick of it because I want you to rest & recoup after your surgury!!! thats 1- 30ml Nutty(xtra flavor) let me know when your ready for info to be sent darlin...Ps Are you okay??Or do I have to come over there??LOL!!:confused:

PS Boy have I got some gossip for you!!!!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Yeah Im ok just need total reconstruction on my septum in my nose and a few things taken out and shrunk. Im only at about 20% and cant breath and will have to be careful of bleeding for a few days cause my entire skin outside the septum is going to be peeled back. Not looking forward to it but Ive put it off long enough since a chisel hit me in the nose in about 94' and its causing serious sinus issues as well as ear since its all tied together and nothing is draining anymore.

Uh Oh not gossip send me a PM and fill me in!!!!!!!!!!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Just to let everyone know in one of the reviews Johnnybass put up he requested I make a Peach Tobacco for him and this is the reason it isnt listed. If you have special requests just ask and if it can be done I will be more then willing to accomodate and make specials.

Johnnybass, thanks a million for the review it is greatly appreciated and wish I could post in there to thank people as well but will have to settle for here and a PM thank you and some gratuities in your orders.

A special thanks to Wisteelerfan, Cyberwolf, Firechick, Rsunset327, Tiraggi, RichieG, Mickirette, Whiskey, Bsoplinger for your reviews as well and If I missed anyone Im sorry and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread