Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutt4a

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Texas
Definately let them sit for a weeks and go back to them they will change for sure. Shoot me over a email at don@backwoodsbrew.net with you address and Ill send you a new Hunters Blend without the Menthol in it. Just let me know the size and strength the bottle is or I can check back through the orders

well fudge. I didnt get any menthol idea from the description on hunters blend either, and was moved by the strong recommendations to order it this week... Awe well.. I have a number of people at work I've been promising they could try out my gear, but they wanted menthol, so maybe I'll give this to them for a try... maybe ya need to add an option to it "Menthol+/-?, or maybe I have found what i'm gonna think of as my "nasty" <grin>

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
well fudge. I didnt get any menthol idea from the description on hunters blend either, and was moved by the strong recommendations to order it this week... Awe well.. I have a number of people at work I've been promising they could try out my gear, but they wanted menthol, so maybe I'll give this to them for a try... maybe ya need to add an option to it "Menthol+/-?, or maybe I have found what i'm gonna think of as my "nasty" <grin>

If you just ordered it more then likely there will be no menthol in it. It os being made with none at all now

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Don, you SHOULD be partying insted of replying to your fans (count me in). Thanks for all you do.
Happy B-Day!!!
even when out at a party I can still jump on and reply so this Vodka and Cranberry is to you Wharf

Happy Birthday Don!!!

Thanks a lot Double I appreciate it .

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Don! Happy Birthday! :) Hope you had a good one. If I lived near you, I'd whip up a nice Italian dinner for you and yours for all the vaping pleasure you've brought to my life! Tanti auguri!
It was a good one and thanks alot. Im going to be using today for recovery BIG HEAD today

Happy Birthday, bro .. I'll be in touch with you soon.

Take care and take some time for yourself.
Thanks Bro. Definately give me a ring the number I got is wrong I tried a couple times but someone else answered, must have entered it in wrong

Celebrating with some Caramel Cappucinno cake and vape in honor of our favorite juice brewer :).

Happy Birthday Don!

Thanks Lanette I appreciate it
Happy B-day Don. I love the juices, I wish I got Hunter's Blend in the 30ml though. It's my new favorite. Will the tobacco flavor in the HFN get stronger after it steeps?
Good deal Mr Tokes, glad yo are liking it and the Honey will definately age nicely
Is there a discount code for BWB?

Thanks
wv
Use BWB10 for a code

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Which of your brews are pg based and which are vg I want only mostly pg based brews.

Morning Bad. Dons normal juice ratio is 70pg/30vg. You can always put in the comments section if you'd like him to adjust it. Hope this helps.
Live Long and Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread