Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
We brought our great dane to petsmart for basic obedience training and it was worth it. It's funny to log on and read this today of all days....the same dog just started to go into labor this morning. It's going to be an exciting day around here.

Top it off with a big hangover from a night of too many beers and vaping myself into a coma on my finally steeped ejoker....yeah, fun day ahead! Now where's my water?

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Chornbro not long before you're up here

Yeh, man... 2 weeks from yesterday! I still haven't booked my hotel or rental car... yikes : D

Got the plane tix though, that seems to be the most important thing...

Also pretty nervous about bringing my vaping gear... I'll be PISSSSSSSEDDD if they confiscate something at the airport (PV, juice, batteries, atties, etc.)

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
Yeh, man... 2 weeks from yesterday! I still haven't booked my hotel or rental car... yikes : D

Got the plane tix though, that seems to be the most important thing...

Also pretty nervous about bringing my vaping gear... I'll be PISSSSSSSEDDD if they confiscate something at the airport (PV, juice, batteries, atties, etc.)

I've heard people taking self-addressed packages or whatever so that IN CASE of soemthing happening, they can just send it back to their home.

You will be fine with checked-in luggage.. But I have no experience with carry-ons and PVs!

But you have a friend here that will help you out if worst comes to worst

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I've heard people taking self-addressed packages or whatever so that IN CASE of soemthing happening, they can just send it back to their home.

You will be fine with checked-in luggage.. But I have no experience with carry-ons and PVs!

But you have a friend here that will help you out if worst comes to worst

I thought about having a pre-labelled package that I could just drop in the mail box if they don't like my vaping supplies... great minds : )

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I have to let this out, so thought this was where it would be understood. I was filling a small bottle out of my nearly full, well-steeped, 30 ml bottle of Backo. Turned the bottle upside down to feed the small empty one, gave it a squeeze and the dripper nose shot out followed by a huge gush of most of the juice. Had enough left over to finish up the transfer, but looking at the huge pools of the rest of my Backo splattered all over my desk, all I could think of was Bwaaaah!.

wigglr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Massachusetts
I have to let this out, so thought this was where it would be understood. I was filling a small bottle out of my nearly full, well-steeped, 30 ml bottle of Backo. Turned the bottle upside down to feed the small empty one, gave it a squeeze and the dripper nose shot out followed by a huge gush of most of the juice. Had enough left over to finish up the transfer, but looking at the huge pools of the rest of my Backo splattered all over my desk, all I could think of was Bwaaaah!.

*huge gushing tears*

Ceegary

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Phoenix
I didn't say but I did the same, used a throway credit card to do the scooping and it worked quite well, but I still lost half the juice that landed on a towell and papers. At least my desk has a nice Backo smell now.

Gary I've done the same thing. I scraped every drop I could back into the bottle. In fact I'm pretty damn good of getting a drop off the table with my finger and back into my atty.

AG said spill no seed.................... I say spill no BWB !!!!!

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Screw that mess man...... light that desktop on fire and sit back and vape. Don't let the paper towels get any of it. Call the closest Indian Reservation and invite the wise men over. I don't care what you do but that stuff has GOT to get in lungs. Sheesh. Paper towels. You might as well admit to kicking puppies. -Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread