Backwoods brew ordering thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Just to jump on what Don said in the other thread, the new 555 is quite different than the stock 555. However, I did mix a bit of it so I could vape some crappy chocolate juice I had, and it mixed quite nicely. So, just throwing that out there.

:)

just to add to the hype of the new flavor:

I personally am not a huge 555 fan (no offense to Don, his version is head and shoulders above others i've tried, its just not a flavor I like i guess), BUT.....BUT, I was lucky enough to get a preview bottle of this new 555 and I gotta tell ya, its GOOOOOOD stuff. It is NOT your momma's 555 though, be warned. Best I can tell its a mix of exotic nuts, and I can't put my finger on which tobacco base Don used, but its a flavor unlike anything else I have ever tried, from any vendor.

By the way Don, that bottle is pretty much gone so you know....if you're feeling generous.......just sayin'

(kidding Don!)

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
just to add to the hype of the new flavor:

I personally am not a huge 555 fan (no offense to Don, his version is head and shoulders above others i've tried, its just not a flavor I like i guess), BUT.....BUT, I was lucky enough to get a preview bottle of this new 555 and I gotta tell ya, its GOOOOOOD stuff. It is NOT your momma's 555 though, be warned. Best I can tell its a mix of exotic nuts, and I can't put my finger on which tobacco base Don used, but its a flavor unlike anything else I have ever tried, from any vendor.

By the way Don, that bottle is pretty much gone so you know....if you're feeling generous.......just sayin'

(kidding Don!)

Ok whats the born dates on the new 555 because I still cant get the 555 I have where it has a taste for me. If there is a new version would like to try it because the one I have i cant taste any nutty taste 8(

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Morning everyone, Looking like I may just be caught up after today.

On a even brighter note RY4 and Ejokers is on its way. I should have enough for about 225 bottles of the 2 combined together. That means 225 - 30ml bottles so as people order 10 and 15ml bottles it leaves some left over so I can get it to the ones that dont get.

How is everyone today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread