Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Just got latest batch in!

Thank you Don :)
Hey Bre, glad you got them and hope all is well with you and enjoying the holiday weekend

Don, that Peach/tobacco blend you made for me is spot on! Absolutely delicious! I haven't even gotten to try the others yet since I haven't put this one down yet. I'm going to force myself to try the others and put up a review for you. Thanks a ton for making this for me!

Hey Marty glad its to the liking and I appreciate the good words. Hope the holiday weekend is going good for you

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
im in love.
honey flue and applewood.
my goodness can this man make a brew!
( next order will be a bit stronger than 6mg - I wanna vape this stuff 1st thing in the AM and the 6 just does not wake me up - lol )

Glad you are liking them so much JoJo. They are addicting lol

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
One look at my old, messy desktop and my daughter bought me one of those storage bin thingies. You know what I mean, with the plastic slide out drawers for organizing. There are now 3 large compartments dedicated to BWB liquids, each holding (6) 30 ml bottles of more flavors than I ever thought I would be interested in. One of those drawers is labeled "Malty" all by its lonesome. =)

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been on a Malty kick since last night. Just don't want to put it down. LOVE the clouds of vapor it produces.

Last, You're right tho, as I run out of something, another order comes in. Low on RY4 and Hunters. Getting vanilla, hunters and my surprise sometime this week.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Ok I need to offer an apology to everyone for not being active on here at all lately. I'm so busy tying to keep up with you all and hope no ones being felt left out its not my intention at all. I'm in the process of getting someone to alleviate a little burden here and honesly don't know how I've been able to keep up with orders. If I don't get right back to you I'm sorry but will continue to try my hardest to answer all questions and in a timely manner. Once again sorry for not being here to chat as much lately and my hats off to all of you covering me with answering things on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread