Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I got a great ider for your collectible edition labels Don! How about a cabin with my name on it with a BB gun in there some place. :lol:

Yeah... I don't get it either but Bill thought it was funny so I'm just rolling with it. :)

I think something like this might make a cool label though! ;)
06cef557.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well today and staying warm. It's suppose to get up to 59 here today but it's only 39 still at friggin 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
Did I ever mention what I'd like to do to those meteorologist lying .......s. :evil:

jthomas6

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Indiana
I got a great ider for your collectible edition labels Don! How about a cabin with my name on it with a BB gun in there some place. :lol:

Yeah... I don't get it either but Bill thought it was funny so I'm just rolling with it. :)

06cef557.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well today and staying warm. It's suppose to get up to 59 here today but it's only 39 still at friggin 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
Did I ever mention what I'd like to do to those meteorologist lying .......s. :evil:

Vaps,
If you would send me one of those bottles (that second bottle from the right) I will be sure to put your special lable on it and send it right back! :)

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Like you didnt call it
Just Please don't send any to vaps I'm sure his input would be a log cabin with his name on it!! (and maybe a BB gun)

Oooooohhh 39 and getting up to 59, poor poor you, we maxed out of a high today of 26 so I really sympathize with you there..

What is the definition of SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!

06cef557.jpg

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
But Don! My poor fingers got cold this morning driving into work and the viscosity of my Casa actually started to thicken and then my carto started to burn my juice and then my Casa started tasting funny and then .... :lol:

snot-boy.jpg

Edit:
BTW Don... When are you going to have RY4 and Ejoker available again?

Runnin and duckin out the door. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread