Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes, and most of all to the best wife in the world for putting up with this Backwoods country hillbilly. You are my world as well boo!

Happy birthday, bud. =) You share this birthday with someone else I know but I can't think of who it is at the moment... hmmm.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
That's a hard one McAldo, not sure i would risk it only being there 3 days with the way the post office has been of late
If I can ask, how long does it take on average for delivery to Boston?
I might be soon placing my first order with Backwood and certainly looking forward to try, but I'll have to give my hotel address for delivery and will only be staying 3 days, so I was trying to figure out what's the best time to order.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
That's a hard one McAldo, not sure i would risk it only being there 3 days with the way the post office has been of late

Thanks for that.
It sounds like staff at the hotel might be able to keep the parcel safe for me if it arrives before I do.
If I would order right now, do you think there is a good chance it might reach the hotel by the 5th of October?
I am leaving on the 6th, so, just to stay safe.

Thanks and happy birthday :)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Thanks for that.
It sounds like staff at the hotel might be able to keep the parcel safe for me if it arrives before I do.
If I would order right now, do you think there is a good chance it might reach the hotel by the 5th of October?
I am leaving on the 6th, so, just to stay safe.

Thanks and happy birthday :)

I would definitely think so.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Good morning all. Make sure everyone goes and participates in the contest. You got to be in it to win it!

I just posted up a few pics from today's fun in the rain that I think Don will enjoy. Especially the last one. :D

Heya sash! Hope you have next week off. Sucks to be retired huh. LOL

Hang in there Wharf. Just think of it as pay back time for that extended vacation you took. LOL

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Happy Monday crew!

I have reached the profound conclusion that IF there is a parallel universe then the other poor ....... that looks like me must be running around every day with the sun shining and a rainbow coming out of his ars. :lol:

Damn... that was pretty good! I should write that one down.
oh wait... :facepalm:

jeeesh... I'm the first one to post today and it's almost 4pm. :(

slackers... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread