Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
Last night I put in an order for the following:
RY4
Honey Flue Nut
Applewood tobacco
Malty
Tobaccomelon (just had to try it!)

Don was incredibly fast getting back to me and my order has already shipped! Excellent service. (Of course the 10% discount only sweetened the deal!)

Now I can't wait to get my hot little hands on those brews!!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Smacky you got the gamut -

All great flavors.

That RY4 is like none other you've had...

You're going to like don's tobacco flavor...

Let us know if you like tobacamelon... I need some validation ;-)

vape some malty in between vapes... it will help neutralize you atty and your taste buds as you move into the next flavor...

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I'd really like to try this stuff.

Not into the super sweet stuff, hate artificial chocolate anything. Subtle fruits are okay sometimes, like a rasberry cream, straight sweet fruity stuff, bleck.

My current vapes are halo torque (usually my all day vape) sometimes freedom and I go on a tv banana nut bread kick now and then. I also like hints of gingerbread but it gets too sweet after a bit so it isn't an all day thing for me either. I hate the stuff that is super sweet or super tangy. Someone gave me some rye4, didn't like.

Based on this which flavors should I try? I have a cupboard full of so so juice, I'd love to hit it dead on for a change because I always find myself going back to the same couple of flavors as the rest are just not making me happy.
Also, I know different voltages and such do make tastes different. I vape at 6, have no intention of changing that habit because I want an easy draw that is warm and on my chuck I can take an easy effortless drag and still get that full lung hit.

So, BWB fans, mind giving me two flavors I should definitely try?

Thanks in advance.

VapnChief

Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
This is gonna be the next vendor i order juice from. You and i seem to have similar taste, lasttango, and BB is one of the highest recommended juice vendors on this forum. Plus i like the names of their flavors... they sound like they taste really good.

Don produces the best juice I've ever vaped...by far..

Sierra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Texas
I LOVE the honey flu nut!!! It's soooo good. I just ordered Applewood and tabacamelon. All week I've been vaping honey flu nut I've been thinking I bet tabacamelon is delicious. ^.^ Ever since you were talking about it in the backwoods ordering thread. I'm slowly yet surly going to make my way though all his flavors. I'm happy I stumbled upon him just starting out vaping because its making the experience that much better! Two thumbs up for Don!

<3 Sierra

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Sierra, that's great!
Please tell me what you think of Tobaccamelon...
I think 5 or 6 have taken the plunge so far according to Don...

I want Don to know I am not crazy ;-)

If anyone feels completely deceived by my enthusiasm for it, I want to know. Shoot me PM... Call me a weirdo and I'll either trade for it or buy it off you depending on my Paypal funds and the eBay gods.

I think people will like it though.

I liken it to Applewood, but just more twang than tart.

When I vape AppleWood, I get a tart and delicious tobacco with throat hit. I don't get apple or fruit...

Tobacamelon does give it a little fruit, but the melon give a bit more twang and TH...

I still like applewood better, but tobacamelon is nice.

Once we get enough reviews, we might want to change the name to summer tobacco or tangy tobacco or...

AvalonMyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As I said before, I already put in an order for Applewood and honey flu nut. Well I took the plunge and just ordered more.

Backwoods Vanilla
Backwoods RY4
Backwoods Menthol Light
Backwoods Blast (FireBall)
Backwoods TobacoMelon
Backwoods Malty
Green Apple

Lasttango, I'll let you know how I like the TobacoMelon. From what you say, Don's gonna have to make gallons of the stuff.

SgtDGun

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
Texas
I'm one of Don's Tobacomelon orderers should be here monday I think. me and my wife love applewood so I have no doubt I'll love tobacomelon too.

now I have a question for Don.

Like I said we love applewood. and right after I placed my last order I decided that with dripping the KR808 I'm liking 50/50 PG/VG mix. less leaking and nice vapor with just the right TH. but I already ordered 30ml of 70/30 12mg Applewood I'm wondering if I can order something like this.... Applewood Tob 50/50 16mg double flavor? I either add APLW to all my other flavors or mix it with PG or VG to try different levels and like Don told me i've found I'm thinning out the flavor more than I want. also I think I'd like it as a double/stronger flavor as well. what do you think Don?

FreeFlow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
London, Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Very true, I'm loving the throat hit. Vaped a lot of this today at work and at the drive in.

For me the tobaccomelon is like the cherry tobacco in that I really.. really like it.. but after awhile I need to move onto something else because the cherry and melon flavors become pretty strong after awhile. It's good like that though.. more reason to vape more BWB juices. Don is seriously ruining me for other vendors.. I think I could even cut them all out.. we'll see if my Waffle that's on order can keep me coming back to TV.. if not then BWB will prob be my only vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread