Yikes! Zero Nicotine Backwoods Brew Applewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Well...am I surprised! I've been vaping for about 3 weeks now and started on 24 mg, cut down to 18 mg, then to 12....:vapor:I vape way to much, BwB juices are just too hard to set down and walk away from, lol! So it's rare that I set my PV down when I'm at my pc or driving:vapor:.
Because I was concerned about too much nicotine, Don from Backwoods sent me a 30ml bottle of no nicotine Applewood to cut the nicotine with the 30ml bottle of 24mg that I had.

Mind you, Applewood is one of my favorite vapes. I seriously could drink the stuff, but don't worry....I won't:p.

Today, while sitting at my PC and vaping like a mad woman, I decided maybe I would try the no nic juice alone.

Yikes! I am amazed....I can barely tell the difference between the 24 and the Zero, lol!

Experienced the 0 nic on both the ProVape 1 vs2 and eGo, dripping regular 510 attys with bridge removed:

Backwoods Brew Applewood, zero nicotine, 70pg/30vg:
Throat hit - slightly less and I mean slightly, still amazing and very satisfying, throat hit is a major factor for me.
Vapor - Huge clouds of it, SERIOUSLY! It hangs in the air for a looong time, be warned...will not work for stealth vaping. I counted for well over a minute while watching it move up and down in a slow wave to the air conditioning flow, dissipating at a snails pace, and then...I just quit counting.
Flavor - Crisp and clean, excitement at the tip of the tongue (very important to me) and throughout the palette to a pleasurable lingering lip smacking aftertaste, truly delicious.
Color - A couple of shades paler than the light amber of 24 mg

So, for those trying to cut down on nicotine without jeopardizing throat hit, vapor and flavor.....Applewood Zero Nicotine from Backwoods Brew all the way Baybee!

I can't say enough about BwB juices, my other favs include:
Caramel Cappuccino
Cappuccino
Honey Flue Nut
Malty Toffee
My own mixology: Malty Toffee Coffee = 2 parts Malty Toffee to 1 part Cappuccino...yummers!
I going to try these other flavors at zero nic as well....will tell!

Backwoods Brew ordering thread, click on link below:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...backwoods-brew-back-taking-orders-10-off.html

Last edited:

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Thanks for posting this, I don't notice much of a TH loss going from 24mg applewood to 12mg. Good to know that it wasnt just me.

I went from 12mg nic BWB to 8mg on a few flavors and didn't notice a difference in TH.....still excellent. Next time I'll go even lower. Thanks for the report, Imrasch. :D

That is good to know. I was wondering about that myself. :D I am about to place an order so I think I might give that a whirl.

It is good news! I was like :shock:, oh my....this is great! I know now that it will be tons easier to completely wean off of nicotine, yay!

BTW....I was looking at the title and now I'm thinking YIKES may have been the wrong word to use, lol! Hope it doesn't give people a negative connotation of my beloved BwB......Wonder if I should get a mod to change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread