Bad Ejuice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Freeman

Dec 7, 2015
Hey guys, i finally joined this forum as i have found lots of answers i was looking for here!

ive been running into a few problems the past month, i've gotten two juices: Sportlight Peaky Blinders, and I love doughnuts. im guessing you're all familiar with those. so these juices are known to be pretty smooth on the inhale, no throat hit whatsoever! but when i got both of them, they hit REALLY hard and im not even joking. i started to cough and my chest and throat really hurt, and it was only 3mg of nic. i am using an RDA and all my other juices are fine, buttery smooth and no throat hit on 3mg, hell i even got a 6mg and it stung less that those two juices. my builds are always sub-ohm ( for the most part ) but even when i did a high resistance coil it still stung really bad. I've been vaping for a while ( 6 years ) and i have never come across a 3mg juice that stung that bad! i tired airing and steeping both juices but nothing changes, my only option was to add vg to the juice which sucks, because now i have to vape more often to get the nic i need ! Anyone that has even half an idea please speak up, any help is appreciated. Thank You.

Reactions: BrotherBob

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
My first thought is to lower the power on your mod before cutting the juice.

At a guess Sportlight Peaky Blinders is cinnamon, cinnamon is known to kick like a mule for some, I heard this one was muted however. Also I can't think Doughnuts would kick.

I also considered PG causing a throat hit, but I thought Rip trippers juice was high VG.

Another thought is that the nicotine level is high somehow. Not saying that is the culprit, but things can be mislabeled if the bottle says 3mg, if it reads otherwise then there you go for sure.

Reactions: BrotherBob

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Unless you are not getting any vapor at 80w, try lowering it to say 20w and give it a try, if no bad hit, slowly go up in 10w increments. If you find a LOW wattage that vapes ok, but you get dizzy or light headed or the sweats, after a while then the nic is way too high for sure. At that point stop using the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread