Bad Smileomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
I got a new juice, puit it in a cartomizer to try it out. Its ok, so filled up a brand new Smileomizer. It tasted burnt. Went home and over filled it, cleared it out, and it still tasted burnt. Thought I'd put in a good known juice in it. Tied on a shoelace, wired a condom on it, and spun out 2.8ml of the old juice. Filled it up with 3.5ml of Wowboy. Made sure it was good and wet too. Burt. I don't know whats going on inside that brand new Smileomizer. Is there something I should fix? Does a Smileomizer have return policy? You know a wowcart or something is cheap and I wouild just throw it out and go on, but a Smileomizer is $7 bucks. BTW, I put that juice in another brand new Smileomizer and its OK.

Frownomizer? :( :blink: :laugh:

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Kookie, send the order number to brandon@vapor4life.com and I will make sure to send out a replacement to you.

Really? Thank you BHam. So the Smileomizer is under a warranty of sorts? That’s why I just love V4L! They are so cool about stuff like this. So, there is nothing I can fiddle with to just fix it though?

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Really? Thank you BHam. So the Smileomizer is under a warranty of sorts? That’s why I just love V4L! They are so cool about stuff like this. So, there is nothing I can fiddle with to just fix it though?

If it tastes burnt there isn't anything to be done. Just chalk it up as a lost cause and trash it!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    Smileomizers aren't technically under warranty but if you were sent a dud that never worked right, it's only right for us to send you a working one :).

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    Sorry that I didn't reply, did you get your replacement Smileomizer though? I gave the order number to the CS team. I'm going to go ahead and send another replacement out to you today. Sorry for the trouble and the wait Kookie! :)

Hey, I never did get a reply, LoL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread